January 2021 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 11 of 21
Go to
  • Hello gang! Hope all is well in your world.
    on Wednesday I burned significantly high calories while sitting at my desk working and participating in virtual meeting over a few hours. My fit bit recorded 800 calories over 3 hours! Now I was stressed and engaged and my brain was getting fried out, but can you really burn calories sitting down in a stressful job situation, or is my FitBit out of whack?

The last 2 days I walked 42k steps and did a little cardio. I feel great but consuming too many calories. My wife thinks I don’t need to lose any more weight as I am at 192 lbs at 5’ 11’ . My waist has shrunk from 44 in. To 35, but according to BMI I should be no higher that 178 lbs, which personally is too low for me. I like to exercise but I like good food too. Any thoughts?
  • Good afternoon! Went for two power walks today. Did a load of laundry this morning. Have a load in the dryer. Folded a load that I dried on Friday. 🍾😁❤️
  • Hello! I am new here, but can wait wait to get some tips on losing weight and staying motivated.
  • dee - ask anything - we will try to do our best!
    did cardio and hit the treadmill for 130 min today - heck, I had nothing else to do before the football games.
    I hope Mahommes is ok.
  • Good evening! Welcome Dee! Had supper. Watching 60 Minutes. 🍾😁❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1450 calories +

Breakfast ( 270 calories & )
    Siggi's yogurt 110 calories
    Fage yogurt 90 calories
    fruit 70 calories
    coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (500 Calories)
    salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 600 calories

Dinner (680 Calories)
    2 Nature's Bakery Baked Ins bars 280 calories
    fritatta made w/2 eggs, spaghetti squash, parmesan cheese 300 calories
    yasso chocolate brownie bar 100 calories

Exercise:
    These are all from youtube: Essentrics 7 min Weigh Free Arm Toning Workout, Essentrics 12 Min Intro Workout, Essentrics 14 min Flexibility workout

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! My cousin called tonight. My uncle died tonight. 💔😭🙏💔😭🙏
  • 23k steps today including 40 mins cardio. Burned 4050 Cals bur consumed 2500. Feel pretty good but ready to sleep.
  • Good morning
    Usc4valpo, I don't know if I have any words of wisdom, but I think we should go by how we feel, how we function, and be at a weight in which we are able to sensibly maintain with exercise that fits our lifestyle. That all along with our doctor's input. I don't use the fitbits or other stuff so I don't have much to say about their accuracy. My thoughts are that we ourselves need to be comfortable with where we want to be as far as weight. As you seem to do, I, also, like the "numbers" bit of it. It's scientific. But we want the number sources to be accurate.

Dee1290, to our neat group of chicks and roosters (as Nancy refers to us!). Hang with us for some compassionate support and encouragement.

Teri, you've done a wonderful job on your exercise .

Larry, where are ya?

I took in 1450 calories yesterday. Got in veggies and fiber but not the rest. Played scrabble but only had coffee for snack so that helped in the calorie department.

Today's Plan: 1200-1400 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/cal supp., situps, recumbent bike, chest press.
  • Good morning! My cousin called last night. My uncle died. No funeral at this time due to COVID. The rate in the part of the county that my uncle lived in is the highest in the county. Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.💔😭
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

DH is doing well post surgery. Today I have a followup with the ENT about the polyp situation. It is still healing. Hopefully I won't need anything else with that. Especially no more prednisone!

I am very sorry for your loss, Ciecie.

Last night: I posted this last night Essentrics 14 min Flexibility workout, yesterday's step total 6,009
    This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1450 +
    Weigh In: 195.4
    Down: .8

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

January 18

1 Samuel 2:30
    '. . . Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.'

A friend of mine played basketball in high school. He did everything he could to become the best player he could be. He worked with the coach every day. He respected the coach and did everything the coach told him, in order to please him. His hard work paid off. He starred on the team, and when he graduated, the coach told him he was the finest player he had ever had the privilege of coaching. Are we doing everything we can to please God by being the best people we can be? When we diet, we do God honor, and He will be faithful to honor us in return. If we ignore our bodies, the gift that God gave us, then we show contempt for God, and He will lose respect for us.

Today's thought: Today I will do everything I can to please God!
  • Good morning again! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. No work is being done on my bathroom because my plumber’s 93 year old mother-in-law died of COVID.
  • Hi Everyone!

The never ending day! No results from the most recent biopsy yet. I had an apt with the ENT. He liked how much healing I had done. Although, there still a bit more healing needed. He wants me to continue with the Flonase. He doesn't seem to think there are any other problems. But I did further inquire. He said to make sure there isn't "something" behind the polyp I can get a CT scan. He wants to see me back in 2 months. I can get the CT scan done in office right before my appointment. I think I'm going to do that. Tomorrow I have an eye dr. appointment after the kids Bible study class. Wednesday is my Endo appoinement and Thursday is my hair appointment. The only thing I had time to do today was a mall walk after my ENT appointment.

Total Approx 1780 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
    Frittata
    spritz olive oil in pan
    2 large eggs 140 calories
    veggies 60
    14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
    1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
    Fruit spread 30 calories
    juice equivalent to 60 calories
    coffee w/cream & monk fruit
    Lunch (980 Calories)
    turkey cranberry sandwich 480 calories
    cup soup 300 calories
    chips 200 calories

Dinner (400 Calories)
    zucchini "rice" w/cumin & salsa verde 100 calories
    Real good brand chicken enchilada 200 calories
    vanilla pudding cup 100 calories

Exercise:
    45 minute mall walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good morning! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 🍾😁❤️
  • Ciecie
    Ciecie, you have my heartfelt sympathy on the loss of your uncle. I am sorry.