battling regain? So am I!! Please join me

• good evening everyone. coming on here for support. i used to weigh 425 pounds. i had gastric sleeve march 7, 2017. i got down to 197. over the last year i went back to old habits and it got worse once covid hit and gyms shut down. i have some regain to lose plus would like to be lighter than 197 for plastics. i have my protein powder and my food tracking app (baritastic. i will be restarting tomorrow. i was going to start january 2nd but i figured why wait. my goal is to get a minimum of 60 grams of protein and no more than 40 grams carbs daily, 8 cups water, and to do some kind of movement daily. anyone battling regain like me please join in. lets support eachother and get this regain off.
  • Congrats
    Hi, lisaward4,

Congrats for getting your goals aligned and finding an eating plan and an app for tracking. Sounds like you're setting yourself up for success.

And,
  • Hi Lisaward4. Well done on your weight loss journey. Keep up the good work.
  • lexy and bill-thank you so much for your welcome and support!!!

started my plan of eating sunday. so far i am doing really good. ive been getting my water in, using my app, eating within my ranges. im glad to find a board that is specifically for weightloss surgery. my first goal is to lose 25 pounds. will keep you all posted. thank you for having this board available for support
  • congrats
  • congrats!
  • Congratzz!!
  • keep up the good job