away from 30 pounds

• I have lost weight from 260 to 170 and my goal is to 140 and it had taken me two years to lose weight sometimes I have felt discouraged will not see the changes while I am losing weight but I have to say hard work gives the result and if you also feel discouraged just don't stop to lose weight I myself stop sometimes to lose weight if I did not see the result but you don't change something that you are doing to lose weight that will help you to get the reach your goal (like add some exercise )
  • My goal is 72kg I'm at 95kg now but when i started first I was 128kg so I can say my goal isn't from reach
  • Never give up, you are so close
  • dont give up
  • My goal is 70 kg, my weight is 90 kg. I set aside 20 minutes every morning to exercise.
  • goals without plans are wishes
  • so make sure you have planned steps to get to where you want to be
  • To me this is an encouragement, I have a habit of being discouraged when I do not see any results. Thanks.
  • Wow that's fantastic keep up the good work, and never give up.
  • I am trying to achieve the goal of having same time of waking and sleeping time for each day. Let's see.
  • Quote: I have lost weight from 260 to 170 and my goal is to 140 and it had taken me two years to lose weight sometimes I have felt discouraged will not see the changes while I am losing weight but I have to say hard work gives the result and if you also feel discouraged just don't stop to lose weight I myself stop sometimes to lose weight if I did not see the result but you don't change something that you are doing to lose weight that will help you to get the reach your goal (like add some exercise )
    Keep going. All the best.

Tags

weight lose 10 to 15 day, weight lose fast