I could cry!

• It's been a while since I've been here but I needed to post my win somewhere, let someone know! Yesterday I got outside and shoveled that evil snow, and I didn't feel like dying afterwards. Today I picked something off the floor, it was a struggle but less of one than before. Today I sat down at dinner and went hmmm....that's more than I need, and I cut that steak in half and put it in the fridge for tomorrow. Today...for the first time in a long time, maybe even forever I looked in the mirror, smiled and went huh...there is a pretty girl looking back at me.

I'm down 30 pounds, still an insane amount still to lose...but this was my small win, these small things meant more than anything.

• congratulations ! all victories, large or small, help build confidence. 30 lbs isnothing to sneeze at. keep up the good work.
  • Yay!! Fantastic mini-goal Alanakin
    I guess the good/bad news is that you've got a lot of snow-shovelling in front of you for the next few months, living there!
  • Hooray Alanakin Congratulations! Here is a shout out to you for meeting the challenge. The fact that you lose 30 lbs says you are up for the challenge. You're a winner! Go for it.
  • Amazing Congratulations!
  • Congratulations on those wins!
  • Congratulations dear great work