November 2020 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 1 of 21
Go to
  • Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!
  • Thanks for starting the new thread. 😁❤️
  • Thank you Diana for always keeping on top of our new threads, I will be back tomorrow with my WI since it will officially be a new month I am restarting nov 1
  • Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands this morning. Came home and had lunch. 😁❤️
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches
    This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1480 +
    Weigh In: 191.8
    Down: 1 pound

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 1

Hebrews 6:10
    For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

What a great reward! Robin had never looked so good. All her months of dieting paid off royally. It was beautiful to see the expressions on people's faces when they saw her. She couldn't wait to go out to show herself off. God had certainly blessed her through the rough time of dieting. There were days when she decided it just wasn't worth it. Now, she could hardly believe she ever had doubts. Looking in the mirror, she even surprised herself. She never thought she'd look this good. When we dedicate ourselves to doing things that are right and good to do, God is sure to bless us and reward us for our labors.

Today's thought: Improvement comes with practice. I can even get good at dieting!
  • Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️
  • November 2020
    Hi!

Yeah! A new thread. Thank you Diana.

Not much to report. I have been watching some Aerial Africa shows on Smithsonian. Excellent.
  • Good evening! Power walked and ran errands this morning. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁❤️
  • Good evening to all my friendly chickies!
    WI nope not today either, I think I will hold off until the end of the week. Just can't face it right now
    WO will start new 4 week program tomorrow morning and hoping I can finish this one

I start my new job in the am so not sure how that is going to look as far as me hoping on this thread for a few days....so if I go missing you know that things just got a tad craZY

back later
  • Nancy Good luck with the start of your new job.
  • Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1510 calories +

Breakfast ( 270 calories & )
    Siggi's yogurt 110 calories
    Fage yogurt 90 calories
    fruit 70 calories
    coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (550 Calories)
    side salad w/BHF's ranch on the side 150 calories
    grilled salmon 300 calories
    green beans 100 calories

Dinner (690 Calories)
    Fritatta made w/2 eggs 140 calories
    veggies 100 calories
    parmesan cheese 50 calories
    vanilla pudding cup 100 calories
    mixed nuts 300 calories (don't ask )

Exercise:
    30 minutes outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Nancylmrn, good luck with your new job! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches
    This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1510 +
    Weigh In: 190.8
    Down: 1 pound

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 2

James 1:2
    My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations.

Renee really felt good whenever she had the strength to say no to food that was offered to her. Each time she could refuse eating, it made her feel she'd won a moral victory. Mentally, she kept score. It became a game to see how often she could hold out between defeats. In a strange way, it made her diet enjoyable. She felt she was really accomplishing something that was important. By the end of about four months, Renee was able to defeat just about every temptation that came along. She felt God's pleasure as she grew more able to decline treats. That joy made her diet fly by.

Today's thought: Diets can be fun, especially when they're done!
  • Good morning! Had breakfast. Will work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️
  • November 2020
    Good Evening!

Nancy: Often a lot of new things to learn with the new job...Hope it is easy to learn.

Diana: I hope my vote counts. When I mailed in my ballot, they wanted to know if I had some health problem that prevented me from voting in person. ...Time will tell. It is supposed to be a lot cheaper when you have mail-in ballots. I liked standing in line and conversing with people from the area, but I don't think that is safe in my state.

Rachel: I hope you and your family are doing well...as well as the kitties. I have been playing hide-n-seek and surprise with my one cat.

No exercise. But I at a salad yesterday and today. And I put some of my plants in the garage. We had killer frost last night and the clothes blew off the plants. I really need to get back to working on plants.

Tags

weight loss diet, weight loss tips