November 2020 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 19 of 21
Go to
  • Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1245 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
    Frittata
    spritz olive oil in pan
    2 large eggs 140 calories
    veggies 60
    14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
    1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
    Fruit spread 30 calories
    juice equivalent to 60 calories
    coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (270 Calories)
    1 Siggi's yogurts 110 calories
    Fage 0 yogurt 90
    Fruit 70 calories

Dinner (575 Calories)
    pan seared chicken tenderloins (3) 200 calories
    zoodles w/parmesan 125 calories
    6 shrimp battered cooked in the air fryer 150 calories
    vanilla pudding cup 100 calories

Exercise:Paul Katami Band workout from Exercise TV, Silver Sneakers active stretches to improve balance, Silver Sneakers Yoga Poses for Better Balance

Have a Blessed evening!
  • November 2020
    Good Morning (early)!

Rachel: I did watch a bit of the dog show. Later, I saw that a deer hound had gotten the top award. I have been to dog shows. I love to see the groomed long haired dogs although some I prefer the natural look (groomed, that is.) It is a lot of work to maintain them, and it is painful for the dogs. I have been going to pet expos in recent years. The locals bring out their dogs. And there are all sorts of contests with different kinds of animals.

No walking yesterday, but I did garden for 2 1/2 hours. It is going to be cold today, but there is supposed to be one more day of mild weather tomorrow, so I need to hop to it. I just need to keep plugging away. I repotted a bunch of plants, mostly primroses. I got a lot of errands done yesterday. I feel good when I get something accomplished. Diet could be better, could be worse. I had a frappe.
  • Good morning
    Ciecie, glad you had a great time at your uncle's!!

I took in 1470 calories yesterday so that was good. Still need to get more disciplined to get some activity in. Will try again today .

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, veggies, fiber, calcium, vit/min supp, situps, recumbent bike.
  • Good morning! Just had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️
  • Hi, trying to loose weight is not just about looking good but also about being healthy. Along with my eating plan and workouts I just discovered this book on weight loss, looking forward to read it,
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night: Basic stretches
    This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1245 +
    Weigh In: 192
    Down: .8

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 28

Genesis 1:31
    And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

One thing that makes dieting so hard is that what we have to give up is so good. We have found ways to make foods into so many wonderful concoctions. It would be a lot easier to give up certain foods if they were drab and boring. Yet, variety is a true gift from God. We are given special treats to enjoy, but not to overindulge in. Gluttony robs life of its special treats. When we have whatever we want whenever we want it, then nothing is special anymore. If we will practice discipline and self-restraint, then we can treat ourselves to rich, luscious foods without worry of what they will do to us. That way, we come to enjoy treats the way God meant us to enjoy them.

Today's thought: When I indulge too much, I bulge too much!
  • Good morning to all!
    WI up .2 160.4....oh well
    WO did 25 min of pilates and we will go for a walk today if the weather does not turn nasty

Well I bit the bullet and signed up for amazon prime instead of using my son in laws all the time LOL. So I have a 30 day free trial then it will charge my card for the year. I order a lot of things online instead of going shopping in the stores these days. I am sure the free shipping will more than pay for itself before the following year.

Diana, todays devotion rings so true for me, thank you

Since I am not working right now, I am going to try and make a daily to do list and start working on projects I want to complete but make them in small doable chunks that I can cross off. The top of the list will be cleaning out my kitchen cabinets LOL they are a hot mess

• Good afternoon! Welcome Beulah! Power walked and ran errands late this morning/early this afternoon. Came home and had lunch. Will do some things around the house in a few minutes. 😁❤️
  • I looked out this forum and loved it. I am also a victim of excessive weight and then I used a ebook suddenly which was like a miracle for me. So I wanted to help other guys also, it is an ebook and free to download and by one click get access to best tips of weight loss.
  • Good afternoon again! Welcome risha! Mopped the bathroom and kitchen floors. Will take a shower in a few minutes. 😁❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

We went to dinner with my friend and her DH for Thanksgiving. The guys wanted more Thanksgiving foods for today. So my friend and I made dinner for us. I ate in moderation although calories higher than normal. Hopefully I won't show a gain. I also got a walk in while some of the foods were cooking. I am glad I was able to get that done.

Total Approx 1700 calories +

Breakfast (300 calories & )
    2 Siggi's yogurts strawberry/plain 200 calories
    fruit 100 calories
    coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (400 Calories)
    chick-fil-a market salad w/BHF's ranch 400 calories

Dinner (1000 Calories)
    round 2 Thanksgiving dinner 1000 calories

Exercise:
    35 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good morning! Power walked to and home from church last night. Ran errands on the way home. 😁❤️
  • Good morning
    Diana, yesterday's devotion also spoke to me, as it did Nancy. Overindulgence is the issue at hand. Finding & maintaining the balance in a consistent way is the key for me. That way a treat is even more of a treat!

Yesterday I took in 1770 calories. I did not prioritize my time to get a workout in (except for situps). I read instead . Am reading "House Rules" by Jodi Picoult. Today is a fresh new day.

Today's Plan: 1300-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, vit/min supp, situps, some upper arm weights, recumbent bike.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

I agree with you both, Nancy and Rachel, it spoke to me, too.

The weather on my phone says it's suppose to rain today. I am hoping that I can get a walk in somehow.

Last night: Basic stretches
    This morning: Oxycise

I am up from round 2 of Thanksgiving but not like the other day.

Calories for yesterday:1700 +
    Weigh In: 192.8
    Up: .8

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

November 29

John 16:22
    'And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.'

It was very weird, but Linda sort of missed her diet. She had made some really good friends in her weight-loss group, and she had gotten used to the routine. If anyone would have told her a few months ago that she would miss dieting, she would have said they were crazy. What was there to miss? She had freedom to eat more of what she wanted to now, and she didn't have to be self-conscious. Linda really believed that God had given her new friends and experiences for a reason. She was so thankful that she had been able to lose weight the way she did, with the people she did. Maybe now she could go back and be a help to others.

Today's thought: On days when I can't help myself, maybe I can help others!
  • Good morning again! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️

Tags

weight loss diet, weight loss tips