What's the best at home tummy workout?

• What's the best at home tummy workout?
  • I've been at home for a while now and noticed my tummy is getting getting bigger. ANY TIPS??
  • I haven't been very active lately either. I also wonder if the foods I'm eating now are a contributing factor.
  • I love doing 50 reps of abdominals each day and one day to rest
  • you right
  • What food are you eating right now ?
  • In this quarantine is being difficult to a lot of people to stay consistent with their routines
  • Also doing a lor of planks helps to with losing weight in the tummy
  • Reverse crunch is one of the best home tummy workout. Lie on the floor with knees bent and your hands underneath your glutes. Hold your feet up just above the ground with your toes pointed. In one swift motion, bring your legs in towards your chest and push your feet up towards the ceiling, lifting your glutes off the floor. Repeat for 60 seconds.MAKE IT HARDER: Add in an isometric crunch by placing your hands behind your head and lifting your shoulder off the ground while you continue the reverse crunch.
  • Crunch kicks is also a good one. Lie on your back with your arms at your sides for support. Bring your knees in toward your chest as you pull your belly button toward the ground and keep your lower back glued to the floor. Try to maintain as much of this core engagement as you can as you kick your feet straight out in front of you. Don't allow your lower back to arch off the floor. If your back arches a lot, don't kick as far or try the modification below. Repeat, repeat, repeat until you get your reps done.
  • targeted abs workout is very beneficial for tummy fat
  • you can try this workout at home for tummy
    • twisted crunch
    • sit-up
    • plank
    • side plank