Need advice on a keto diet

View Poll Results: Sound like a good program?
Yes
66.67%
No
33.33%
Maybe
0%
I would try it
0%
I have tried before
0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll
  • So I stumbled across a keto diet program. I had a question about if this seems like a good program or not? This is part of the article on the program I found and they gave me a free recipe book I can share. Which naturally I am going to share with all of you lol. But for real what do yall think about this?

Here’s what they will get:
    • An eight-week meal plan created based on the expertise of certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs.
    • Meals that have calorie and macronutrient content tailored to their specific situation and goals.
    • A nutrition plan with food variety to ensure they will get a wide range of nutrients and boost the likelihood of sticking to their diet.
    • Meals that are based on personal food preferences to make their diet enjoyable and help them stay on track with their plan.
    • Detailed recipes with step-by-step instructions to make meal preparation super simple (no prior cooking experience needed).
    • A downloadable shopping list each week that details every needed ingredient they will need in the upcoming seven days.
    • Options on how they can customize every meal even more to suit your taste buds.
    • We’ll show them what to eat every day to reach their goals in the fastest and most enjoyable way.
    I think it is a good one and if someone else would like to try it with me please let me know.

Also, any advice how to share the recipe book? I am not very good at all this.
  • Your body must be receiving all the nutrients in a balanced way. Ruining the balance may lead to health issues as some organs in your body may not cope with a huge amount of protein/fat.
  • I'm also for a balanced diet. It's the best option
  • Here are some quick pieces of advice for a keto diet:
    • Exercise Frequently
    • Consume Crabs From Vegetable Sources
    • Measure Your Ketones
    • Decrease Stress
    • Eat More Fat
    • Collaborate With Others Keto Dieters
    • Only Consume Keto Foods and Ingredients
    • Consider Intermittent Fasting
    • Prioritize Sleep
    • Calculate Net Carbs