September 2020 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 9 of 21
Go to
  • Hello to all the wonderful chickies today
    WI still up but like always working on it
    WO none today

Today we did run to the grocery story to get essentials for the week. I have been prepping my foods for meals this week. I like cooking foods but during the week if I can have most of the prep done and then boom, bam and poof dinner is done I like that even better

Air quality still very bad, I opened my bathroom window this am when I took a shower and I was not under the water more than 5 minutes when I started coughing and had to exit the shower (dripping wet) to close the window...

thinking of all of you

• Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands this morning. Power walked to and home from lunch. Had hoped to power walk and run another errand this afternoon but I checked the time when I got home. The store would be closed by the time I got there. I’ll go there tomorrow morning.😁
  • Quote:
    Air quality still very bad, I opened my bathroom window this am when I took a shower and I was not under the water more than 5 minutes when I started coughing and had to exit the shower (dripping wet) to close the window...
    My heart goes out to you and all those who are in those areas with the wildfires.
  • Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1170 calories +

Breakfast ( 270 calories & )
    Siggi's yogurt 110 calories
    Fage yogurt 90 calories
    fruit 70 calories
    coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (630 Calories)
    side salad w/BHF's ranch 150 calories
    green beans 100 calories
    grilled salmon 300 calories
    apple 80 calories

Dinner (520 Calories)
    fritatta made w/2 eggs 140 calories
    leftover vegies (spaghetti squash, onions, mushrooms, asparagus 100 calories
    cheese 100 calories
    apple 80 calories
    vanilla pudding cup 100 calories

Exercise:
    Bodylastics Circuit training workout

Have a Blessed evening!
  • I’m very concerned about my sister and brother-in-law. They are close to where the wild fires are.
  • September 2020
    Hi!

I am thinking about you guys and your families that are in or near the wild fires of the Pacific NW.

No exercise, but I filled up a bushel with weeds yesterday. We had some much needed rain (not enough) and weather cool enough to garden. Diet so-so, but I am only up 8 pounds... Mystery to me.

• Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.❤️😁
  • Good morning
    Ciecie, that's very concerning about your sister and brother-in-law being so close to the fires. Have you heard from them?

I took in over 1500 calories yesterday......more like 2000. My weekly average was about 1605 for the past week.

Today's goals: 1300-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium.
  • Haven’t heard anything from them. I did call my sister on her cell phone to tell her to watch 60 Minutes last night l
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Ciecie Keep us updated about your family. I pray everything is ok and they just have a lot going on.

Last night: Basic stretches
    This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1170 +
    Weigh in: 184.4
    Down: .6

Have a Blessed day, stay safe and healthy and have a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

September 14

Proverbs 3:24
    When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

Janice remembered long, sleepless nights where she tossed and turned, feeling guilty that she had cheated on her diet or merely crying because she was so enormous. Thank God those nights were long gone. Being fat was not just a physical trauma, but an emotional and mental one, as well. She never realized how much her peace of mind was dependent on her waistline until she took off the excess weight. Now, she had wonderful nights and wonderful days. Her life was transformed. God had been so good to her. She felt she'd been given a new life. This time, she was determined to take care of it.

Today's thought: Losing weight promises a new lease on life!
  • Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands this morning. Will run the vacuum in a few minutes.
  • Hello to all the chicks LOL
    Still breathing which is a good sign
    They say we should get releif by Wednesday, although this morning I drove to the office and visablilty is still only .25 miles. I am staying indoors with all the windows closed. It is like having a constant tickle in the back of your throat and a mesquito bite up your nose you want to itch....

WI up 1.0, eating has been good with points but I think the stress of the air quality and lack of being able to exercise is contributing
    WO non for now

hope to check in later
  • Heard from my sister. I sent her an email on some family business. Mary, my brother-in-law-Bill, and their dogs-Rudy and Tucker are safe.
  • Quote: Heard from my sister. I sent her an email on some family business. Mary, my brother-in-law-Bill, and their dogs-Rudy and Tucker are safe.
    Great news! Praise the Lord!
  • Hi Everyone!

Today was a good day. DH & I slept in. I worked on some filing and office type stuff. I prepped for the Bible study classes I am teaching tomorrow. I got a 75 minute walk in and I made myself a large salad for dinner that was nice and filling. I have gotten out of the habit of making salads so this was good.

Total Approx 1170 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
    Frittata
    spritz olive oil in pan
    2 large eggs 140 calories
    veggies 60
    14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
    1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
    Fruit spread 30 calories
    juice equivalent to 60 calories
    coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (270 Calories)
    1 Siggi's yogurts 110 calories
    Fage 0 yogurt 90
    Fruit 70 calories

Dinner (500 Calories)
    earlier iced coffee w/sweet 'n low & cream 50 calories
    salad made w/romaine, celery, cucumber, carrots, mandarin oranges, roasted chicken & BHF's ranch 350 calories
    vanilla pudding cup 100 calories

Exercise:
    75 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!