What Are You Reading? 2020

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've just started going through an Amish fiction phase, and I started on The Redemption of Sarah Cain by Beverly Lewis.
    I saw the movie years ago, but had no idea it was a book!
  • Quote: I've just started going through an Amish fiction phase, and I started on The Redemption of Sarah Cain by Beverly Lewis.
    I saw the movie years ago, but had no idea it was a book!
    I enjoyed that book!

I'm in the middle of 3 books - "Hideaway", "Silversmith" and "Get Out of Your Head". I am generally reading 2-4 books at a time.
  • I read more than one book at a time, too! I reading Sarah Cain at home, and I started The Shunning at work today. I have to say I'm enjoying The Shunning much more, I don't want to put it down!
  • I'm about to start a new book;
    New book: Mrs. Perivale and the Blue Fire Crystal by Dash Hoffman

The premise is; what if the 'chosen one' for the big fantasy quest isn't the teenage boy/girl with the painfully normal life, but a retired lady in her 70s, accompanied by her many cats and butler?

I had it recommended to me and the premise sounds fantastic
  • I really enjoyed The Shunning too!

Quote: I read more than one book at a time, too! I reading Sarah Cain at home, and I started The Shunning at work today. I have to say I'm enjoying The Shunning much more, I don't want to put it down!
  • I'm reading two books at a time too, the first one is Bazaar, a Stephan King book.
  • Sherlock Holmes
  • Healthy Books
    Do recommend if there's any to share
  • I'm currently reading "The city of girls". Like it, really.
  • Kabuki Theatre
    I am reading a book named Japanese Plays. This book explains the beauty of life as much as Japanese kabuki theater. It is here that reality is held suspended and emptiness can fill the mind with words, music, dance, and mysticism. A.L. Sadler translated the mysteries of Noh, Kyogen, and Kabuki in his groundbreaking book. Kabuki is a traditional style of Japanese theatre. It is a theatrical style with a very rich history. Originating from the 1600s it’s incorporated the social topics of that time and even after many renditions, sanctions from leaders, and changes it is still as popular as ever.
  • any motivational books?
  • I'm currently reading a crime book I forgot the name.

TweakBox Tutuapp
  • I'm reading Go Tell The Bees That I Am Gone by Diana Gabaldon
    It's the latest book in the Outlander series.
  • I am reading rich dad poor dad
  • and also art of crafting