Flabby inner leg and arm areas

• I’m new here👍👍
    Just lost over 50 pounds and not done yet👏🏻
    I have flabby inner thigh and under arm areas. I walk 4-5 miles three times per week and do floor exercises and resistance training the other days. I am older and my skin doesn’t bounce back like it use to. Any recommendation to tighten things up??
  • I think tretoitin and retinol products can help firm up skin but at our age, I don't know how much of a difference it will really make. My thighs will be the same as yours and I will definitely need a panniculectomy or tummy tuck for my loose torso skin but honestly I would need so many nips and tucks it isnt worth starting! I do a lot of weight training too and am finding that at my age (pushing the big 6-0) the elasticity just isnt there any more. I have reduce the batwings a lot with my arm workout. I lift fairly heavy to build muscle as opposed to 50 reps of a low weight. It is definitely improving them a lot!
  • Congrats on the weight loss!
  • Thanks
  • Everyone's thighs look bigger when they're sitting down. The muscle and fat there just squishes when Speed Test seated.
  • Quote: I do a lot of weight training too and am finding that at my age (pushing the big 6-0) the elasticity just isnt there any more. I have reduce the batwings a lot with my arm workout. I lift fairly heavy to build muscle as opposed to 50 reps of a low weight. It is definitely improving them a lot!
    I do love to hear of women 'of a certain age' that are lifting heavy and getting results!! yay you!

and congrats to the OP on her weight loss and hope she was able to tighten things up