June 2020 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 8 of 27
Go to
  • good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
  • JUNE bug 2020
    GOOD MORNING!

Well, its a new week! Yeah.

Rachel: I know that feeling...when there's a missing cat... My cats are spending a lot of time sitting on the windowsills of screened windows...
    Diana: If I lived near the shore, I'd be dipping my toes in the water a lot at dawn or dusk. (I don't like getting burned... ...Maybe I would have acquired a taste for seafood...My

It was really nice yesterday. I should have gardened. I walked last night and this am, I biked. My diet is off a bit. I have been eating too many ice cream bars. I have been munching too much. Nothing is satisfying me. I think I need to do some grocery shopping. I have a list.

• good morning again! will have a busy morning here. have a load of laundry to hang up. also will be taking a donation to the food pantry.
  • Good morning to all...yup it's Monday and I did not get up to work out...no real reason everything set up I just choose not too....
    WI down 2.0 159.8 not sure why that happened other than we ate an early dinner around 3pm then I took a long nap, up at almost 7pm then back to bed at 9:30....did I need so much sleep?, then to sleep in until 5:30 this am....but if over sleeping helps lose weight I will take it.

Did I mention yesterday on our way to our walk/hike we drove down a main street and I thought I was seeing things.....Michaels, you know the craft store was OPEN, the first time since mid March. I was in full blown bliss. You know I had to go in even though there really was nothing I needed. I bought a couple of artist brushes...but still it was open! Of course I wore my mask inside and as most places around here it is a 50/50 mixed bag with the masks. While at the grocery store on Saturday (mask on thank you) I was bagging up my loot when the woman behind me in line walked around behind me (NO mask) and coughed at the back of my head....did not even pretend to cover her mouth....I was livid!! OK that rant is over

Ok I am off to try and be productive LOL
  • good morning again! just had breakfast. will work out in a few minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

We are working on a painting project at church. Today I helped prepping the room by taping everything up that needed taping. There is also a school at our church. Our Pastor wanted us to come up with ideas of how to reach people in the community. I volunteered to read Bible stories to the children at the school. I will be doing this on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the Summer. There are 2 classes about 20 minutes each, so that won't be too bad. Something funny, why do I volunteer to do things I shouldn't be doing? LOL I don't paint, I don't know how to paint, I don't have children, I don't do children. I sure know how to get myself into stuff. LOL

Total Approx 1390 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
    Frittata
    spritz olive oil in pan
    2 large eggs 140 calories
    veggies 60
    14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
    1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
    Fruit spread 30 calories
    juice equivalent to 60 calories
    coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch 700 calories
    crab dip w/crackers 300 calories
    salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 400 calories

Dinner 290 calories
    2 Siggi's yogurts 220 calories
    Cherries berries fruit 70 calories

Exercise
    35 minute outdoor walk (had to quit due to rain) Tone Trouble Zones Upper Body/Lower Body

Have a Blessed evening!
  • good evening! went for two power walks today. ran errands both times.
  • Hello all!

Breakfast: baguette w/ jam and butter, milk
    Lunch: baguette w/ olive oil, pesto chicken w/ tomatoes and zucchini, strawberries, pear juice, chocolate
    Dinner: ice cream (plus pretzels and hummus, graham crackers)--out with a friend and then a snack later on
    Exercise: 4+ miles walking
  • Another 2lb loss. OMG I'm so close to my soft goal of 180 I can taste it! I don't want to jinx myself, I'm scared of a plateau soon. But onwards we go.

Sorry I only had time to go back 2 pages so I have some personals, but I want to say hello to everyone and I'm super proud of you guys for checking in and being accountable so much.

Rachel1234 - Got some rest, thank goodness! Feeling much better today
    Teri000 - Huge congrats on meeting your goal! I hope you enjoyed your time outdoors
    Diana3271 - It's wonderful to be serving your community right now, well done! You don't need to have kids to have a positive impact on them. In fact, I was a far more fun babysitter than I have been a mother I had all the patience in the world, I had endless time for activities and then I got to go home and do my own thing.
    nancylmrn - Well done!!! And happy crafting
    Yangzter - Thanks! My son takes it, helps him fall asleep but unfortunately thats not my issue... it's the waking up 2hr later ugh. I have had a decent rest last night though so hopefully things will be smooth sailing for a bit
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Pixel Great job on the 2 pounds!

Last night: Basic stretches
    This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1390 +
    Weigh In: 185.2
    No Change

Have a Blessed day and stay healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 9

Hebrews 6:11-12
    And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end: That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Dr. Davidson always had a policy with his patients who tried to lose weight. If he wanted them to lose twenty pounds, he told them they were to lose thirty. If they were to lose fifty pounds, he told them seventy-five. He knew that people would set their minds toward their goal, but that most of them would tire along the way. To counteract that, he always set a goal that was beyond what was actually necessary. Though people did indeed tire before they reached the goal Dr. Davidson set, they did not give up before they reached the point they really needed to attain. Sustaining our energy for a diet is hard, but with the hand of God guiding us, we can make it.

Today's thought: The only thing I will give up is weight!
  • good morning! pixel, congrats on the 2 pound loss! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
  • Good morning to all
    WI back up 2.2lbs but last night we made french dip sandwiches and the sodium levels would put anyone to shame. I did however hollow out the bread so less of that and more veggies in the sandwich
    WO will get some walks in today

I will be back later I know this is short..........
  • good morning again! just had breakfast. will work out in a few minutes. going to be a beautiful day here today!
  • Good morning
    Nancy, I don't blame you one bit for your frustration re: the woman not wearing the mask and coughing right beside you and not covering her mouth. I just do not understand that mentality during a pandemic. There's really no excuse for it because of the publicity of the illness in our media; no one could not know about it.

Pixel, you'll make your goal! You've got the perseverance to do it . Hang in there.

Yesterday I took in 1240 calories and lifted weights. I MUST get those veggies chopped up for salad! I do and feel better if I have a big salad every day.

Today's goals:
    1200 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium, treadmill or walk outside.
  • JUNE bug 2020
    Hi!

Yeah PIxel! 2 pounds! Wonderful....

Nancy: I heard that if 2 people are standing 6 feet apart from each other for 5 minutes and one has the virus, the other one will get it, too...even if they are both wearing masks....I am most exposed when I go grocery shopping. There are a lot of people even when I go in the morning...I don't like that. I don't know what the best time is to shop...

Exercise is okay. I walked last night and biked this am. Oh, I filled 2 bushels with weeds (forgetmenots) and carried them up the hill. It is supposed to be 93 today...UGH! Diet so-so. Okay except for the ice cream. I am up about a half pound. I have been consuming a lot of watermelon...So delicious when it is ice cold.... Oh, I had a half an asiago bagel this am.

Have a nice day.