Here I am, back again (and again and again)

• Never mind Dolly dimple it should be Dolly the disaster. As my regular readers lol will know I lost 6 stones a few years back, gained 3 lost 2 and to cut a long story short have gained 3 back again. So its not back to Slimming World because my neighbour and I are doing it together (as well as we can under the circumstances) We have all the recipe books, just need a kick up the behind to keep the nose to the grindstone. We are aiming for 2lbs a week and if we do more one week, well that's lovely but we aren't in a race so slow and steady for the next 12 weeks. Why 12 I don't know but we decided that in 12 weeks we will have lost 24pounds and that's not to be sneezed at. If anyone remembers me and hasn't lost patience with me I'd love to catch up. Weigh in day is Monday
  • End of week 1 and weight in day. I've lost 5lbs and am delighted. I know we lose more at the first weigh in, but I didn't think I would do this well
  • I had a bad night, my aches and pains were playing up and sleep was a bit difficult. I know that there are plenty in the cemetery who would swap with me, but boy am I a bit down. My husband of 45 years is a star. He made me a cup of tea and I kept off the biscuits and just had a rice cake. I'm keeping alert that I don't get the munchies and work my through the fridge.
  • Much better day for me. It's a bit stand offish on here isn't it? Not as friendly and chatty as it used to be. Maybe I'm not welcome.
  • Much needed rain here today. We are up early to take a load to the tip. It opens at 8, but you have to start queuing around 7. We got there at 7.15 yesterday and there were 25 cars ahead of us. The tip has been closed for so long, that we have all accumulated a lot of garden stuff.
  • Am I in the wrong place? This is called weight loss support is it?
  • 3lbs off. A total of 8. If anyone is reading this, I'm nor being rude but this is my last post. I can put all this in my diary and get as much feedback
  • I'm surprised no one has answered before now. That's great that you've got it all planned out. In addition to your diet I would recommend exercising daily. 5 pounds in a week is crazy! I'm pretty sure the average weight loss per month is 10. So you're already on a great start. You must be in your 7th to 8th week now right? How's it going for you? One last thing make sure not to starve yourself
  • Hi Dolly. Come back to your thread.