Getting out of the 210's

• So yesterday I finally got below 220. I am starting this new thread to document my journey for my next 10-pound drop from 219 to 209. Hoping it goes fast and well!

Anyone is welcome to post on this thread. Thank you.
  • CJZee woohoo! Get it, girl! You got this!
  • ShellofSelf - THANK YOU for your support! I've watched your wonderful progress and wonder if you have any tips ?!?
  • So this morning I checked in and I'm down a pound to 218. This is so gratifying because I have been losing very very slowly, so I'm thinking my body maybe just needed a little break and now I can get back on the train of losing 1.5 - 2 lbs per week. If I lose 2 lbs per week, I could be in Onederland by April when I'm taking a long vacation.
  • Do you use a weight loss supplement? I've been looking into them and just wanting to find a good one.
  • Today was gym day. I am lifting much more weight than when I first started, so that's great! I normally don't eat until at least noon because I'm doing intermittent fasting and trying to stay in a 6-hour or less eating window. On gym days I still think it's important to eat before I go so I have a much longer window on gym days. I do think there is some healing going on when I have a longer fasting window, but I also want to have a strong weight lifting sessions so it's a bit of a conundrum.

I still have pain in my hip and leg a lot, I think it's piriformis syndrome and variation of sciatica.

Michellecarney, no I don't use a weight loss supplement. My gut feel is they don't work.
  • I'm joining the thread at 218.2 lbs this morning. I'm hoping none of us are here long. We are getting close to OnderLand!
  • 215.6 this morning. Almost halfway.
  • Well, I finally lost another pound, down to 217. I have decided to change up my exercise plan this week and add more cardio.

My commitment: I am going to do fasted cardio at least 4 mornings this week and see if I can jump start more weight loss. It is hard for me to believe I have lost 70 pounds at this point. Mentally I don't feel much different. I am one of those types of people that think they always look the same no matter what they weigh. I always think of myself as "middling fat". Not huge fat, not slim (even when I weigh less). It is weird.

I have been doing pretty good with the intermittent fasting (IF), keeping to an 8 hour or less eating window. I see a lot of changes even though I'm not losing that much weight at this point. IF is supposed to give your body a time to heal during the period of time you are NOT eating and I honestly think that seems true.
  • I'm in the same boat.