January 2020 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 9 of 11
Go to
  • good evening again! will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Last night: Basic stretches
    This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!
  • good afternoon! handy man was here today to install new shower curtain rod. i took the shower curtain and liner down this morning and washed them. i also washed the matching window curtains. i put the shower and window curtains in the dryer. i draped the curtain liner over a metal coat rack. i have another liner that i put up. will hang the window curtains later.
  • Hi Everyone!

No workout to report. DH started feeling bad yesterday and I woke not feeling well today. I'm thinking it's allergies. There was yellow pollen on the driveway this morning. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

Have a Blessed evening!
  • good morning! pollen on the drive way will do that. when he and my aunt are in my florida, my uncle takes medicine for allergies. will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

I continued to feel bad last night and through the morning. DH has been sick since he got the flu shot. Two weeks ago I took him to the Urgent care place. They diagnosed him with a sinus infection. When I got up this morning, I told DH to drive us to the Urgent care place. I usually do most of the driving but I couldn't this morning. We both have the Type A flu virus. I won't be working out for a few days.

Have a Blessed day!
  • good evening! diana so sorry both you and dh have type a flu virus. power walked and ran errands on my way to lunch this afternoon. power walked home. will get ready to go to church in a few minutes.
  • Thank you, Ciecie.
  • good morning! hope you and your dh are much better today diana. i will have breakfast and go for a power walk in a few minutes.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

We are feeling a bit better, Ciecie.

Have a Blessed day!
  • good morning again! so happy you and dh are much better. power walked and ran errands this morning. will power walk to lunch this afternoon.
  • Hi Everyone!

DH and I are both feeling better. DH went to the farm today to do a few things that needed to be done. I think he overdid it because he came back feeling worse. He should have stayed home with me and rested. He went to bed early, so hopefully he will feel better in the morning. This morning he felt better than I did. This evening I feel better than he does. Last night I had a fever (103.8). I was worried and called the Urgent Care place. I missed taking the Tylenol on schedule because I was sleeping. Once I took it, the fever started coming back down. I have not had a fever today.

Guess who got a workout in today? Whoop, whoop, yep if you guessed me, you got it correct! Ding Ding Ding Ok so I am so full of myself today. That's what happens when I stay in the house too long. LOL

Check-In: 3 Miles w/Leslie

Have a Blessed evening!
  • good night all! power walked to and home from lunch today. had lunch with some friends from church. power walked and ran errands on my home. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

I didn't sleep last night. I think the Tamiflu is causing insomnia.

Last night: Basic stretches
    This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!
  • good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.