Snack @ 3pm: "Rice" Pudding
    IP Vanilla Pudding
    1/2c Cauliflower Rice
    1T Milk + Cinnamon

Dinner @ 7pm:
    Cabbage
    Ground Beef
    Walden Farms 1000 Dressing
  • Hi, this is my first post and second day using IP. This is very unlike me to put myself out there. Looking for folks who are working with this program. Lunch seems to be the issue for me at this time. ideas?
    Yesterday I ate 2 C of greens and a chocolate shake (not loving it). I am struggling with all of the artificial sweetener taste. Not giving up!
  • Quote: Hi, this is my first post and second day using IP. This is very unlike me to put myself out there. Looking for folks who are working with this program. Lunch seems to be the issue for me at this time. ideas?
    Yesterday I ate 2 C of greens and a chocolate shake (not loving it). I am struggling with all of the artificial sweetener taste. Not giving up!
    Welcome VayVay! I try to keep up on this forum, this is my second time on IP (it's been 7 years and 2 kids since the first time) - the first 2 weeks can be rough, especially with figuring out how to eat So. Many. Veggies. I typically eat the soups for lunch and add cooked veggies - my favorite so far is celery with the Chicken Pottage, I've also added mushrooms to the Mushroom Soup, broccoli to the Chicken soup, etc. I also will roast veggies with 1-2 cloves garlic, puree them together and add them to the soup and I will use chicken stock instead of water (adds negligible calories that is about 5 cal of all protein, but check your brand).
    I actually use the Vanilla RTD as the creamer in my coffee in the mornings.
    Snack I will microwave riced cauliflower, and add cinnamon and the vanilla pudding for "rice pudding"
    There are some recipe threads - I'll look for the one I did so many years ago!

Found It!
    https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ide...ie-purees.html
  • LizRR ROUND 2!
    Phase 1 - Week 24, Day2:
    Wednesday, September 26, 2019

Breakfast @ 9am:
    2c Chilled Coffee
    Vanilla RTD

HIIT Class @ 11:30-12:15

Lunch @ 1pm:
    IP Southwest Cheese Curls
    1 sliced English Cucumber in lime juice

IP Vanilla Pudding
    1/2c Cauliflower Rice
    1T Milk + Cinnamon

Dinner @ 7pm:
    Chicken Tenders
    Miracle Noodles
    Roasted Red Pepper Sauce (blended red bell peppers, jalapenos, garlic, chicken stock)
  • Wow really??
  • LizRR ROUND 2!
    Phase 1 - Week 24, Day6:
    Wednesday, September 30, 2019

Breakfast @ 9am:
    2c Chilled Coffee
    Vanilla RTD

Weightlifting Class @ 11:30-12:15

Lunch @ 1pm:
    IP Southwest Cheese Curls

IP Vanilla Pudding
    1/2c Cauliflower Rice
    1T Milk + Cinnamon

Dinner @ 7pm:
    Chicken Tenders
    Miracle Noodles
    Some kind of sauce...
  • LizRR ROUND 2!
    Phase 1 - Week 25, Day1:
    Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Breakfast @ 9am:
    2c Chilled Coffee
    Vanilla RTD

Lunch @ 1pm:
    IP Raspberry Jello
    Celery

IP Vanilla Pudding
    Cauliflower Rice
    1T Milk + Cinnamon

Dinner @ 7pm:
    Ground Beef
    Miracle Noodles
    Some kind of sauce...
  • LizRR ROUND 2!
    Phase 1 - Week 25, Day1:
    Thursday, October 3, 2019

Breakfast @ 9am:
    2c Coffee
    Vanilla RTD

Lunch @ 1pm:
    IP Raspberry Jello

IP Vanilla Pudding
    Cauliflower Rice
    Cinnamon

Dinner @ 7pm:
    Thai Beef Salad
  • LizRR,
    I'm going to have try that rice pudding recipe. Looks delicious! Question: Aren't you really hungry between breakfast and lunch?
    Blueskies2
  • Hi Vay Vay
    I cook up my two cups of vegetables for lunch the next day when I am cooking dinner. Some things that have been working for me are steamed broccoli, sauteed asparagus and bell peppers. I also really like sauteed cabbage for that crunch. It has definitely been a lifestyle change to pack my lunch everyday but I'm getting used to it now, 2 weeks in.
  • Quote: LizRR,
    I'm going to have try that rice pudding recipe. Looks delicious! Question: Aren't you really hungry between breakfast and lunch?
    Blueskies2
    I don't really get hungry in the mornings, never have - although before it was because I was a late snacker (which is a habit I've kicked!) - I typically drink a lot of water which helps curb my appetite. Knowing myself I try to skew my meals to be later in the day (because of the snacking penchant)
  • Anyone around?
  • Today I ate Tomato ricotta salad
    delicious!)