What's your goal/dream size?

• We all have them! What's yours and why that size/number?

Mine is a size 6. The last time I was a size 6, I was probably 18-19 years old. Before I had my son at 29, I had gotten down to a size 8 (and could sqqueeezzeee into a 6, but that doesn't count ). My weight story, in summation: lanky toddler/child > plump adolescent > slim young adult > chunky adult > fit adult > seriously obese adult (last year). Fitting into a size 6, however arbitrary, would make me so ecstatic!
  • I would do anything to fit back into my old clothes again! LOL I have clothes with tags on them, that I haven't even worn because of me rapidly gaining weight! Between a size 9/10 - 11/12 is my goal size.. I think the last time I seen a size 5/6, 7/8 lol I was in the 12th grade! And throughout my 20's and early 30's, I was between sizes 9/10- 11/12.
  • Its been a really long time since I wore a size 6. Maybe when I was 6. But Im 5'10 so theres that.

Not sure what my final goal will be. I originally thought it was 170. But now that Im there I think I need to lose another 5-10. I can wear my size 16's and some of my 14's but Im still carrying too much weight in my waist. With age comes waist and I will be 70 so theres that.
  • Probably 175 pounds and size 12-14

Started at 278 and size 28

Currently 208 and size 16

It's been about 12 years since I've started originally.
  • I think I'd like to be a size 4 or 6.