September 2019 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 1 of 12
Go to
  • We do all types of workouts in this check-in. Please join us, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month!
  • thanks for getting the September thread started. will hang the laundry I did yesterday on the line to dry today.
  • Welcome back, Ciecie!
  • good morning again! just got back from power walking and running an errand.
  • Most definitely will be joining you guys on this one! :-)
  • Quote: Most definitely will be joining you guys on this one! :-)

Welcome to the check-in.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic Stretch
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day!
  • good morning! welcome denise! power walked to and home from church. ran errands on the way home.
  • Hi Everyone!

We are under a mandatory evacuation. But, like always, we are staying. Please keep us in your prayers.

Remember our church member, Aimee, who has the handicap van? It had some mechanical issues and I was going to get her groceries for a while. Well, now there has been an accident. I have been going to get her groceries for about a month now. She is in the process of getting a another van, so hopefully she will be out and about again soon. So last Sunday I took care of her stuff and then went to see two ladies who are shut ins and haven't been able to get to church. I did the same thing today. I picked up Aimee's shopping and then went to visit another church member. She is struggling with COPD and can't get out. So, with all of that and the rain we had today I wasn't able to get a workout in. It felt good to be able to help out like that. There are so many people hurting and with major problems. You can't help but be grateful with whatever small problems you do have.

Have a Blessed evening!
  • good night all! went for a few power walks today. got everything I needed to do today done. my fitness goals for today have been attained.

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!
  • good morning! had breakfast. will go for a power walk when the rain stops.

Have a Blessed day!
  • good morning! went for a power walk early this morning. will have breakfast in a few minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 50 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!