Great Start! Down 24 lbs

• Back in May, I decided to switch jobs and also was at my heaviest weight. So I decided, since I was making such radical changes, I should also make some healthy changes too. I finally decided to get started on an amazing health and wellness system and I can’t believe what’s happened already!

I’ve only been using the system for 2.5 months, and I’ve already experienced increased energy and lost 24 lbs so far! I’ve tried so many things before this. It’s super simple to follow, and everything tastes great! Finally, a solution that works for me coupled with 15 minutes per morning exercise on my Bowflex Max Trainer.

I still have a long way to go since I want to lose 100lbs. I would be happy to discuss how things have gone for me under the program. Hopefully, have an update at some point saying I achieved the goal.
  • That's great, Shawn. Which program are you on? I've had great results with Medifast/Optavia. I really like the improved transition and maintenance support available, because with those programs, that's the key to keeping the weight off. I'm not quite at goal yet, but close.
  • I sent you a direct message to talk more about the program I am doing.
  • Quote: I sent you a direct message to talk more about the program I am doing.
    Thanks, Shawn. That's an interesting program. It has a very low calorie intake though, so be careful.

You could message the admins of the group to ask if you could share the name and details. Since there is a forum for other weight loss programs it might be OK.

• what program did you use?

Tags

bowflex max, success story