Old 08-10-2019, 11:34 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Morning
Some good news and bad news about BIL.. The doctor inserted a stent in his upper intestine where the stomach and intestine meets. So far that is doing great. Second bit of news that I didn't want to hear is that BIL has 2 spots on his liver. The doctor is going to do a scan to evaluate that. If it has spread then there is nothing else he can do.
I'm back on plan as of Thursday. Told myself that all these happenings will not deter me from getting healthier. I've been to the gym twice this week and want to go again today.
I went to my nephews house last night for the August birthday's. Nephew grill burgers and they were good. I tried to stay on plan but the ice cream birthday cake was just to hard to resist.
My niece flew out this morning at 8.30 so she should be arriving back in Florida very soon. It was good to spend time with her.
It's partly cloudy this morning. I'm planning on mowing the lawn this afternoon.
I have a load of laundry in the washer and I want to dust and vacuum the living room.

gma22
I haven't been driving at night for awhile. I'm hoping that after the removal of the cataracts that will improve. For instance last night my niece had to drive my car home and nephew followed us to take her back to his house. You sound like my sister in using her cash rewards money. I don't buy enough clothes to get any cash back or rewards.
Hope Jack's hand improves.

Jean
I hate the robo calls. It may sound mean but lately I answer the phone and just be silent until they hang up then block then block.them I'm not sure how many I can block though.
I also dislike the political stuff on FB.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 09:25 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Took a meatloaf over to sis's and she put mashed potatoes and broccoli with it. Very good meal. Bil ate a little of it. I'd also bought a fresh cantaloupe from the garden of a friend at church. It was good.
Watching Father Brown on Netflix. He's a priest that likes to dabble in solving murders.
BIl is doing better. He is weak from the chemo.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote