If you are the praying type..

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Please pray for me today at 1:30 pm EST! I have an interview for my DREAM JOB! (REALLY! My dream job!!) My phone interview this morning went SO WELL that he wanted me to come in for a live interview TODAY.

Thanks so much, and I will be back to let you know what happens.
  • Prayers and fingers crossed!
  • i will if you will. you can do this bethanne!!!
  • I have an interview at 2P [EST] for MY DREAM JOb too!

GOOD LUCK BETHANNE and Holly!!!!!
  • Just sent up a prayer for all of you going on interviews and looking for jobs. I know everything will work out!!
  • Here comes some good job vibes for both of you!! ((((((good new job vibes))))))
  • Praying for you both. If the job fits you, you'll get it. Tell us how it comes out!
  • Sending up prayers, vibes, auras, psychic messages for interviewers today. You deserve this!!! (((((you need her. she's the best you'll ever find. no one will do this job as well as her.)))))
  • Sending prayers up for both of you!

Gayle
  • Good luck everyone!!!!
  • i don't pray.. but good luck!
  • Good Luck BethAnne, Holly & Jenne!!!!!
  • it's 3:15... HOW DID IT GO??????? fingers toes boobs everything crossed. prayers, novenas, rosaries, chants, everything i can think of except burnt offerings!!!!!
  • My interview went really well - it was funny because the owner of the company (who I interviewed with) kept saying he thought I'd do great at a DIFFERENT job, which was wierd - but then I found out he was hiring for that job too, so it ends up that I interviewed for 2 jobs at the same company! I would LOVE to work for this company doing ANYTHING to be totally honest, so we'll see what happens! Thanks for all the good wishes.

Jiffy - I don't even WANT to know how you managed to cross your boobs.

ha ha ha
  • it's NOT a pretty sight but that's yet another reason for the plastic surgery!!!

glad to hear things went so well. now, did you write your thank you note/email?????

and what's next in the process????

oh. did you write the thank you note??????