May 2019 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • We do all types of workouts in this check-in. Please join us, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month!
  • good afternoon! hope may doesn't go by as fast as april!
  • Hi Everyone!

Ciecie I agree! It seems like the months are going faster don't they?

Last night: Full body stretch and exercises from the Dr.
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day!
  • good morning! just had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

I forgot to mention this morning that I met one of my goals/challenges that I had for myself. I wanted to get a daily average of 10,000 steps for the month. I was able to do that in April. The previous months my problem was that there were some really low step days at 4000-5000. What I did in April was to do some extra dancing and movement before bed to get the lowest day up to 7000 steps. Of course there were some 13,000-15,000 step days that helped to bring the average up.

Check-In: KCM's Lean Body Circuits, upper body w/8's, lower body w/8's and cardio

Have a Blessed evening!
  • good afternoon! got home from power walking and running errands in a nearby community about an hour ago. will go for another power walk and run more errands in a few minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

Last night: Full body stretch and exercises from the Dr.

Have a Blessed day!
  • Happy Thursday, Everyone!

Diana: Congratulations on meeting step goal for April!

Check-In:
    Metabolic Mastery Club: Workout #237 – FAST 5 Minute Cardio Burnout
    T’ai Chi Chih with Carmen Brocklehurst: Movements 11-15

Have a tremendous day!
  • good afternoon! 2 miles leslie Sansone before I left for work today. power walked and ran errands during my lunch break. will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

DebThank you. Now to keep it up, LOL.

Check-In: TF 3O & TJ 20 minute workout

Have a Blessed evening!
  • good evening! power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. will go for another power walk and run one more errand after wheel of fortune and jeopardy.
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night: Nothing

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!
  • good morning! will have breakfast and workout in a few minutes.
  • Happy Friday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    Urban Rebounding Compilation 5: Stretch Bound
    Oxycise! Buns & Thighs II

Have a fantastic day and start to your weekend!
  • good afternoon! power walked and ran a second errand this morning. had lunch. will take a shower in a few minutes. then, i'll go for another power walk and run another errand.