Help with getting back on track

• Hi there!

Today I made the big decision on reaching out for support and to hopefully meet new amazing people so that I don’t have to feel alone with my weight loss journey. The past three months I’ve hit a rough patch with my weight loss and I am having a tough time getting back on track. If anybody has any great tips or can give me advice on how to over come this bump I would greatly appreciate it.
  • I've found that changing the goals from traditional things to non-traditional has helped me the most. It was always about losing X amount of lbs for me, but that never seemed to work. Lately it has been things like making a goal "finishing a game of basketball without feeling like I was about to die," or "go hiking with friends and not have the group stop for me every 5 minutes so I can catch my breath." This has helped change my focus off of losing the weight, which sorta happens as a byproduct of the goals I have. I am thinner, but i'm not focusing on being thin. Hope that makes sense, and I hope that helps.
  • Could you elaborate on what sort of eating plan/exercise plan you were on? Happy to meet you!