Anyone on NUTRISYSTEM

• Hi...I just began the Nutrisystem program and looking for people to share experiences and support...who recently started the plan too. I have looked and looked but can not find any forums or chat rooms that are not controlled by Nutrisystem. Are there any out there? Anyone interested in chatting?
  • Hello!
    I did the Nutrisystem plan about 6 years ago. The frozen foods are really good. I hope you can find someone that's on it currently, who can give you support.
  • I'm on it now. Week 5 for me. I like it. Seems to work for me. I did the plan that has the frozen food. So far I'm down about 24 pounds. More to go.
  • I am just transitioning to Nutrisystem from Medifast! I felt like MF gave me the jump start I need, but it's not realistic for me as a long term plan. So far I'm really pleased with the foods from Nutrisystem, but I guess anything would seem like a banquet coming from Medifast.
  • Hi. I just ordered Nutrisystem and it's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. I had tried it previously but didn't pay the extra for frozen food. This time I am doing the frozen because everyone says the food is better. I quit before because the pantry foods just weren't cutting it.
  • The frozen additions really make a difference. Good luck!!