Seroquel + Diets

• Quote:
    Hello,

I was curious about weight gain that is normally associated with increased hunger on Seroquel.

I am on 200mg a night, I do notice throughout the day an increase of hunger and cravings. I'm so worried to gain weight, especially after reading many reviews and already being a bit over weight as it is right now. I have a bad knee

Anyone out there have any recommendations of losing weight on seroquel or keeping from gaining? I hear that dieting and exercise on Seroquel rarely works, so how about over the counter weight loss pills... Would that help with the cravings and speed up the metabolism?
    Thank you and sorry for the long question!
  • I went on Seroquel for psychotic depression. I also suffer from ADHD and I'm on stimulants. I've been on it for a few months now and I've just started school, and the brain fog has really been screwing me over academically. Other than that, it's helpful but far too sedating. I've done horribly in all my assessments despite studying because it's like my brain isn't working. My teachers are all concerned about my performance.
  • A lot of people, especially with psych issues, are going to lack motivation to actively watch their diet when the meds they get start making them more hungry than usual. It's great you have that motivation, but it takes slightly more effort than most are 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 willing to put in.

Tags

diet, seroquel, weight gain