March 2019 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 1 of 12
Go to
  • We do all types of workouts in this check-in. Please join us, if you are looking for a place to log your workouts and to be accountable with your fitness goals.

Let's make this a great month!
  • good morning! fell asleep watching tv. will be shutting down to go to bed in a few minutes.
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night: Full Body Stretch and some exercises from the Dr.
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!
  • Not sure if I will be able to exercise today. I pulled my lower back (again, sigh) and it is really twanging. I am so tired of my back hurting, I am really hoping exercise and some weight loss will help. I might try to do some stretches and some yoga and see if it will loosen up enough to work out.
  • good morning! had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes,
  • Happy Friday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    Metabolic Mastery Club: Workout #224 – Ten Minute Toned Thighs with #6s
    T’ai Chi Chih with Carmen Brocklehurst: Movements 1-5

Have a fantastic day and start to your weekend!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: JS Stride & strength II w/band

Have a Blessed evening!
  • good afternoon! just got home from power walking and running errands in a nearby community. will power walk and run errands on my way to supper tonight.
  • 19 minutes Gentle Yoga - Neck and Shoulders with Jessica Smith
  • good morning! fell asleep watching tv. power walked home from supper last night. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night: Full Body Stretch and some exercises from the Dr.
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!
  • good morning again! just had breakfast. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
  • Round 1
    20 minutes
    5.5 miles biked
  • Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    Gunnar Peterson’s Core Secrets: Accelerated Core Training
    Oxycise! Abs & Upper Body

Have a sensational day and weekend!
  • got home from power walking and running errands a few minutes ago. will power walk and run errands on my way to and home from lunch.
    d