Getting out of the 230 and 220

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hello Everyone,
    It looks like this thread has been quite for a bit. A new beginning is called for. My name is Davisa and look forward to hearing from all of you. Here's my story.
    Hello Again..... I am so ashamed of myself for not sticking with my diet. My down fall is I get stressed alot. This makes me lazy and I either sleep alot or eat bad things. We had to sell our home in Colorado Springs and we moved into a travel trailer. We pulled it to Oregon and NOW we are moving again less then 6 months to North Carolina. I am not a wander and the stress of moving and downsizing my life is overwhelming. I have to hide this from kurt husband because he is stressed too. I don't want to make his stress worse. However I also know I need to take control and get healthy. Lose weight and exercise.
    So I am back on here for the motivation you ladies give. I thought I could do it alone but it takes a village.

Davisa
    229/229/145
  • Davisag: It sounds like you’ve had/are having a stressful year. I hear you when it comes to how stress can impact your life. Welcome back to 3FC! While you’re here, please take some time to be kind to yourself and forgive yourself for having a setback. You are human and an imperfect person, as are we all, and it’s okay; you’ve recognized it and are ready for some change—that’s most of the battle right there!

Thanks for refreshing this thread, the other one was getting close to 500 posts anyway
  • Thanks Running RedHead. Needed that today. The stress of letting go of so much to move again is overwhelming. We have been reading about raw eating. But we wont go completely raw just partially. Looks like a good option for us to cleans and get good foods we will be growing on our property.Does anyone here eat raw regularly?

Blessings,
    Davisa

Quote: Davisag: It sounds like you’ve had/are having a stressful year. I hear you when it comes to how stress can impact your life. Welcome back to 3FC! While you’re here, please take some time to be kind to yourself and forgive yourself for having a setback. You are human and an imperfect person, as are we all, and it’s okay; you’ve recognized it and are ready for some change—that’s most of the battle right there!

Thanks for refreshing this thread, the other one was getting close to 500 posts anyway
  • Hi Group �� I just left the 240s and just entered the 230's. 239 as of this very morning.��
    Is this thread still alive? If not it is now. .. lol �� I'm down 12 lbs and looking to see less of me.
  • That's great news Michelle1210. Congratulations on such a large accomplishment.

I have gained from stress. But hope it will be over soon and get so much better.

Quote: Hi Group �� I just left the 240s and just entered the 230's. 239 as of this very morning.��
    Is this thread still alive? If not it is now. .. lol �� I'm down 12 lbs and looking to see less of me.
  • Hi Davis, I know all about stress. I'm a emotional eater. I finally sought help at my local hospital nutrition clinic. I do good on my own lose 30 lbs gain plus more. Plus. then I gain it all back. So far so good, they don't address the emotional needs, but I did get a list of those who deal in food and emotional. Also some books to look into. I don't have any more $$$ to spend so that will have to wait.
    down 12 lbs
    Mondays are my weigh-in.
    hoping to hear from you and others along our 230's
  • Ok scale moved a bit,down to 237 this morning, not expecting a big loss this week going to enjoy my Easter celebration,but not overly indulge. just a small plate and a taste of good choices,
    menu
    Smoked salmon
    roasted asparagus spears
    macaroni dill salad
    green salad
    and mini corn dog muffins for the kids
  • Is anybody out there trying to get out of the 230s/220s also? I'm just about smack in the middle of the two decades and looking to hit 210s by the end of the year. If anyone would like to help me revive the thread, let's chat
    -Kay

CW: 231.2
  • Weigh-in this AM was 230.5. I calculated projected weight loss ( -- I laugh because every time I do this I remind myself that weight loss is not linear, especially due to certain hormones and whatnot).. anywho, I calculated weight loss projected to 1/1/22-- it's only 16 weeks away!!!

If I lose 1 lb per week that would be 16 lbs lost and put me at 215 (0.5 lbs away from being no longer obese!)
    If I lose 1.5 lb per week that would be 24 lbs lost and put me at 207 (overweight )
    If I lose 2 lb per week that would be 32 lbs lost and put me just slightly into ONEDERLAND
  • A slight bump up the last few days due to sodium and water retention, peaked around 235. Back down to 232.4 today.
  • 232.0 today (-0.4)
  • Down a smidge to 230.8 today. Plan for a hike tomorrow with my bestie and my pup, Loki
  • 229.8 today-- just barely into a new decade (or old, familiar decade ), but I'll take it! I can't wait to be into the 210s!
  • 229.7 after a rebound of water weight up to 231.3
  • Still 229.7, but after re-evaluating since calculating projections on the 9th, I'm on track at a rate of 2lbs/week average (aka 5 the first week - water weight, 0.5 the second - homeostasis, and 2.4 the third week). I'm very hopeful I will hit may 4th signature mini goal by the end of the year, if not reach onederland