February 2019 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 9 of 12
Go to
  • Round 2
    20 minutes
    5.3 miles biked
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: LS Walk Slim Fast Firming w/band, LS Miracle Miles 2 Miles w/band

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Completed my 10,000 steps and Full Body Stretch
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day!
  • Round 1
    20 minutes
    5.5 miles biked
  • Round 2
    20 minutes
    5.4 miles biked
  • Hi Everyone!

I didn't get a workout in nor my steps. I saw on Facebook where a couple of my cousins were playing at a town event. They play bluegrass music. Anyways, I asked my DH if he wanted to go and he did. Then I asked my friend if she and her DH would like to go too. So we had to close the shop a bit early so we could eat dinner and be there in time. It was a fun evening.

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Quote: Hi Everyone!

I didn't get a workout in nor my steps. I saw on Facebook where a couple of my cousins were playing at a town event. They play bluegrass music. Anyways, I asked my DH if he wanted to go and he did. Then I asked my friend if she and her DH would like to go too. So we had to close the shop a bit early so we could eat dinner and be there in time. It was a fun evening.

Have a Blessed evening!
    Sounds like you had a good time. Sometimes missing steps/workouts is worth it in order to have a bit of relaxation and fun, isn't it.
  • 10 minutes stability ball abs with Cathe
  • Quote: Sounds like you had a good time. Sometimes missing steps/workouts is worth it in order to have a bit of relaxation and fun, isn't it.
    I did. It was nice not having to think about everything and just enjoy the evening.
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night: Full Body Stretch
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!
  • Watching a documentary on crossfit counts as a workout, right?
    So unmotivated but heading off to do my biking.
  • Quote: Watching a documentary on crossfit counts as a workout, right?
    So unmotivated but heading off to do my biking.
  • Round 1
    20 minutes
    5.4 miles biked

I guesstimated my distance biked, my dad called midway through my workout and the bike automatically shut off after a few minutes, so, I lost my info. I did another 10 minutes and doubled the results and that will have to be close enough.
  • Round 2
    20 minutes
    5.4 miles biked
  • 19 minutes Gentle Yoga/Back & Shoulders with Jessica Smith