I want to move it, move it, in 2019!

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • workinglikeadog Thanks! I have been run over so many times, both by myself and by my daughter that I should have expected it lol. It's pretty painful when I have a flair up. I ended up with Asics Fluidaxis training shoes - they are supposed to be able to twist like walking barefoot but still has a bit of arch support and more important for my foot, it doesn't have a tight support over top of my nerves so I can actually walk in them. I wore them yesterday with no problems so crossing my fingers they are good to go.

My rewards for the first 50 days are new bubble bath (I never buy myself bubble bath), lunch out, new sandals, a manicure, and a haircut. I hate spending money on myself so these are actually pretty big lol. I still have to figure out the next 5. Any suggestions??
  • scarletrunner, Thanks for the shoe info. My favorite footwear right now are my mid cafe hiking boots. I have a friend with foot problems and he likes his hiking boots the best too. I had a naturapath look at my foot and he thinks that I broke some of the ligaments in my right foot arch. I suppose that could have happened when my calves and right foot were cramping so bad on a Keto diet. Hoping the therapy and stretching he gave me will make for a speedy recovery. I so miss not walking my dog every morning. I like your rewards, especially if you don't spend money on yourself. One thing I did for myself while losing weight was an allowance for new (old-salvation army) clothes. Maybe a massage or facial, which both sound good to me.
  • 510 miles for the year. Today was my 1st 20 min walk in a long while. My big toe and calf were bothering me toward the end .

Hope everyone is doing well.

KEEP WALKING
  • 710 miles for the year. A bit behind for 1/2 way through the year, but am going to keep going!

Keep Moving
  • Update to 805 miles for the year!

Keep MOVING.
  • Past 1,000 now with 1034 miles for the year!

Keep MOVING.
  • Update to 1225 miles for the year!

Keep MOVING.
  • Update to 1483 miles for the year!

Keep MOVING.
  • Well done, folks!
    I didn't make it myself, but I hope for a chance to do better in 2020.