Pregnancy

• So just found out I'm about 10week pregnant. 😀😀😀. I'm a member of weight watchers and many people have said I need to stop the program. However I signed up to a 6 month membership. Have just spoken to someone online through chat and they told me to send them a copy of a certificate from my doctor.
    Just wondering what kind of certificate they need? Like a sick medical certificate that you would give to a work place? My doc doesn't speak the best of English and a quick conversation on the phone left her confused on what I need lol.
  • Hi Nat; I'm not clear from your post if Weight Watchers asked you for a certificate or who ..
    Can you ask the person you spoke to online to clarify what kind of certificate?
    I think it's best you ask your doctor if Weight Watchers is okay while pregnant. And give Weight Watchers a call and ask them - surely they get this question a lot. Maybe they will let you defer your 6 month membership to after the baby is born. All the best and congratulation
  • Well said Follena