Question regarding WW starter kit?

• I'd like to purchase this kit but I'm not able to join WW right now. Am I able to purchase the starter kits (Food Companion, Dining Out Companion & Pocket Guide) for $19.95 without being a member or will I have to pay more?

TIA!
  • I believe you can walk into any center and purchase anything you like. At least I can do it here. If you have trouble post again and someone may be able to help you. And there should be no difference in price, especially if you don't tell them you are not a member.

-L
  • I know that in my region you cannot purchase items from the meetings without being a member however I am in a franchise region. The best bet would be to call. I do know that they will honor an online member by bring some of the registration information you can print online.
  • I have seen several copies on sale at e-bay, they are going for around $25 plus shipping
  • Well you live in NYC, give it a try. I think you can do it, If anyone asks tell them you are doing an at work program, or you were in the neighborhood and wanted to see what they had for sale. (as a former NYer we have the skills ) I just don't think if you make it look like you belong that anyone is going to give you a hard time. my other suggestion was going to be try e bay. There always seems to be this stuff for sale there too, just make sure you check out the shipping fees.
    be well,
    -L
  • ebay
    I got the 2 books on ebay for 25.00 and the points slider was given to me by a friend. . Also, a freind of mine asked a friend that already joined WW if she could get her the materials, and she would pay for them. She got them!
  • Thanks everyone!