Fall 2018 Daily Check In

You're on Page 14 of 14
Go to
  • Coming up for air. Still swamped. I'll start accounting again tomorrow. Too tired now to think about it.

Flower Those incidentals "gifts" are tough to pass up aren't they? Maybe not such a bad thing after all. For me that will usually send me down the road of "I want more more more" I have no food peace when I eat sweets.

Have a good night.
  • Monday

salad with chicken, feta, no dsg, apple
    spaghetti
    turkey soup
    b-up bar
  • Tues

Salad, chicken, feta,evoo/coco aminos
    Turkey soup
    Spaghetti
    apple
    B-up bar
  • Wed
    Coffee, cream, b-up bar
    Salad, chicken, feta, evoo, coco aminos, apple
    Plan
    Butternut squash/sweet potato soup
  • Sundove your food looks great. WTG staying on plan. How are things with your mom and sibs?

i have been staying around 1300 to 1500 calories. Today I was relieved that jeans fit fine. They are not the lower weight jeans. But it's still great news.
    Coffee 250
    vegan puffs 420
    apple 100
    salad 350
    stir fry 300
    ​​​​​​​total 1420
  • flower

Thursday
    cream
    omelet cheese, spinach, sausage, salsa
    hash browns
  • Sundove your food sounds delicious.
    hope you have a good Friday
  • Thanks flower. I hope you did too. Mine was ok--I'm glad for the weekend. In 2 weeks, I'll have a 2 wk staycation.

I went to my doctor today. I usually don't go unless I'm sick. He is a minimalist and looks puzzled when I try to get a preventive checkup. This time, since I've reached the golden age of 65, he ordered lab tests that required 8hr fasting. I detest starting the day without coffee, so I began fasting after coffee, and got the labs after work. A twofer to get a good fast in there along with the labs.

B coffee, cream
    D a few cheetohs--yes I like Frankenfood . Bnut squash Spaghetti with ground turkey, salad with feta, evoo, coco aminos
  • It's been a while since last check in, and may be another long while as life is upside down for the time being. I am thrilled to have worked my last shift of the year.
    B coffee, splash of cream & protein shake
    L cole slaw with chicken, 1000 dressing, evoo
    D b-up bar
  • B coffee, cream, protein shake
    L ribs, chocolate
    D ribs
  • Wed
    B coffee, cream, protein shake
    D pizza, mini black bean taco, spoonful of ice cream
    S green salad with evoo, avocado, broccoli

2200 steps
  • Wishing you best, Sundove