HEY! Can't wait to meet everyone!

• Hi, I'm Gilberte and I am on a mission to get healthy and lose some weight and some inches. I am currently unemployed (and looking) and so I spend a lot of time alone waiting for my hubby to come home from work. So boredom as you guys know is like the worst thing, I bake, I cook, I eat etc. I am trying to build up my fitness regime. But I need to change my food habits and I also want to do this weightloss thing with some people So I am so keen to say high and get on board and hopefully echange tips, recipes, support and lots of clapping when we reach GOAL!
  • Welcome!

It sounds like you're in a good mindset to get started! What are you thinking about as far as food and exercise? It sounds like you have some ideas for things you'd like to change.

There are several threads that are more active than others around here. If you hunt a bit you'll find them. There are challenge threads for weight loss, exercise, or habits. There are support threads for the same things without the challenge aspect. Take a look around and see what you like.
  • Welcome Gilberte - im sure youll make it!!
    good luck and happy Vibs

Tags

introductions, newbie