Well Hello!!!! Starting HMR tomorrow...

• I feel like I have been round and round with my weight for a LONG time now...I have been having issues with my weight for a larger percentage of my life than not.

I did well a few years ago with Optifast then Weight Watchers, lost 93lbs, got pregnant, and between pregnancy, severe post partum anxiety, then a cancer scare - I gained it ALL BACK.

Our daughter is now almost 2.5....we have always wanted a second and want to get to a healthy weight before doing that.
    Plus, we have decided to go to Disney in September and I want to be able to have FUN! Not worrying about seat belt extenders, being in pictures etc.

Time is a bit more hectic now and obviously money, so I am getting myself over the "hump" by doing HMR in mimic of the Optifast program. Then I will go to weight watchers as I did before.

I tried just starting with Weight Watchers...but I have joined/canceled/rejoined soooo many times over the past decade. A reward day turned into a weekend...turns into a week...turns into off the wagon.

The only diet / lifestyle change that ever had an impact was doing the Optifast and transitioning to Weight Watchers...there was no cheating/rewarding with the strictness of the Optifast and it helped get through the will-building stages I have trouble with.

So...yeah...If you made it through that ramble then thanks!
    Getting everything together to start tomorrow - This seemed like the next logical step!!!
  • I am starting Monday
    How has it been going ? it has been like 45 fay s now right ?
  • Hey yall! I started yesterday. I am on the Healthy Solutions so I do the three 2 five three shakes two entrees and five fruits or vegetables. So far so good I haven't felt hungry, but I have felt Snacky. So I'm hoping that feeling will go away. I like the fact that I can just grab entree and pair it with some vegetables heated up and go. There's no decision-making I just pick one and cook it and eat it and I don't have to guess or plan or anything. Hope you all are having a great day!