I'm Holly :)

• Helloo friends! My name is Holly and this is my first time joining a more healthy support forum. I'm hoping to lose between 80-90 pounds this next year or so. Ah a little about me, I'm 25, I enjoy writing and painting. Hikes are my favorite form of exercise! I've struggled with my weight since before I can even remember. I seem to have a problem jumping from extremes, sometimes I have a food addiction, other times I barely eat. I want to smash these bad eating habits in the face and become healthier!

I am not great with exercise, like a lot of people...I hate it. I have a pain disorder so I get sore easily, like REALLY sore and then give up. So I'm planning on taking it easy and easing into the exercise game, mainly when it comes to strength training. I do eat pretty healthy yet at the same time I don't...I will have a healthy lunch and breakfast, mostly healthy dinners but the snacking man...the snacking is my enemy!

Anyways, I hope to make some new friends here, gain some support and give some support while I'm at it! I'm ready to do this
  • Hi Holly. Welcome and good luck with your goal to healthy. I find that making smaller goals and then resetting after hitting the helped me. 80 pounds...knock me over! 20 pounds...I can do this!!!
  • HI Holly! Great name! And you are so young, good for you!

Tags

exercise, healthy diet, introduction, weight loss