Looking for major changes.

• Hello.

I'm looking to go through major life changes this year including getting my first job just out of college, losing at least 110lbs to be in the normal range, and buying a new house.

I think a lot of my struggles has to do with my obesity. My anxieties, my depression, my constant shame, etc. I remember back to all of my negative past experiences and they ALL have to do with my weight.

I hope this forum will help. Thanks!
  • Welcome to 3FatChicks, Missfat. I hope this forum will help you too! There really are a lot of interesting people here, willing to give support and get support in return. Look around. You will find threads about subjects that interest you. Join in!

You must remember, though, your weight does not define you. You have gone through college and are looking forward to getting a job in your field. And you did this in spite of your weight. That is a great accomplishment. Making a major purchase, like a home, is no small feat either. Be proud of who you are and what you have accomplished, and what you will accomplish in the future, including losing the weight you want to lose. But do it with your head held high and a smile on your face. You are worth it.

Good luck to you.
  • Quote: Welcome to 3FatChicks, Missfat. I hope this forum will help you too! There really are a lot of interesting people here, willing to give support and get support in return. Look around. You will find threads about subjects that interest you. Join in!

You must remember, though, your weight does not define you. You have gone through college and are looking forward to getting a job in your field. And you did this in spite of your weight. That is a great accomplishment. Making a major purchase, like a home, is no small feat either. Be proud of who you are and what you have accomplished, and what you will accomplish in the future, including losing the weight you want to lose. But do it with your head held high and a smile on your face. You are worth it.

Good luck to you.
    These are beautiful words! Thank you!