March2018 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 30 of 30
Go to
  • Getting us started on the new month: https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/wei...e-welcome.html
  • Good morning everyone!
    WI down again 165.4, this past week I have been doing IF 816 and it seems to be helping. Monday I started at 169.4, I know some of that was from sodium at the first of the week....but still I have not seen 165 since November.

Synergy Foo welcome back and am sorry for the loss of your family member
    stlrsgrl43 don't beat yourself up for not feeling 100% we all go through times like that
    granny I will be thinking of you next week with your training you have worked so hard and the whole work thing is sooo stressful
    Diana I think everyone deserves to feel pretty and buying a new outfit is perfect mood and confidence booster

To everyone I know I missed, my time is limited this am but I promise you have my support and you are in my thoughts and prayers
  • Synergy, I'm sorry for your loss. Glad you have learned about intermittent fasting. I like that WOE myself. I have done fast 5 before with great results. I was also using a rebounder for the lymphatic results...my flat feet hate pounding pavement...

Nancy, GREAT to see an old number again. Very encouraging. I weighed 165 in my 20s. So is your window 8 hours and your fast 16, just haven't seen it written like that...

Granny you are in my thoughts and prayers. I thought about an Epsom bath too. Congrats on the new low too.

Stlr. Great job being on plan. Don't let scale defeat your motivation. I am feeling drained too. I pray for energy for us both

Nancy, wow. I feel sick at the thought of not seeing my kids for a whole summer. Sorry you went through that. I hate divorce, bUT I'm glad your second marriage has lasted so long

Diana, yes buying a new better fitting outfit is a good idea. I'm glad you have a church family. I also enjoy my church family's support

Teri, lol. Lavender is stress relieving. I don't know if I want another man emotionally. I'm trying to follow the Bible too. This last one left me so hurt and shocked, don't think I can trust another one anyways. That easter candy is finding it's way to us, huh?

Doitforme, so sorry for the loss of your husband. Yes, I understand the only wanting that one part. My heart has been so damaged by the ex but I still don't really want any one but him. I don't even believe in love because of him. I think they are all liars. I pray for his soul because he selfishly destroyed his own family.

Afm, I got bad news. My oldest is in jail again. He just had to steal $2 candles, got caught by security and violated his parole. He also fought the security guard so maybe an assault charge too. I went to bed angry and depressed and had to pray a lot before I went to sleep.

My babies are with their dad and I do blame him for abandoning my oldest when he needed him and then destroying our family and making our younger children vulnerable to the problems inherent with broken homes. I worked through my anger of his being a selfish spineless soul sucking demon that lives to hurt me every chance he gets and one of the ways he does it the most is by taking my children from me, but he's just a blind pawn of Satan. He is destroying himself and he needs prayer.

So I prayed for him and for my kids to not fall for his mind games. Then I had to deal with the pain of my regrets with my oldest and one of my regrets is exposing him to what the soul sucking demon called "love". He truly had no clue how to love and gave my son this counterfeit version of love where he constantly had to earn his approval to deserve his so called presence which was just his mere physical presence while he sucked down beer like he sucked the joy out of our lives

Anyways....I woke up with my hands hurting just a's much as my heart does.

I had a WAYYYY off day. I did log just to see how much damage it would cause and I am doing a 500 kcal day. Your prayers and support are very much needed
  • jendiet I fast for 16 hours and eat in my 8 hour window. I drink lots of water and I actually think that window may be too big for me. This is really pretty new to me I have done it in the past but not this focused as I have been this week. I usually have my first (under 200 cal) meal of the day between 12:00-1:30 pm, then a larger meal around 5:30-6:30pm and then stop, if I am still hungry I will get a snack up until 8pm then I am done for the day.

Anyway it seems to be working for me during the weekday, this weekend...well let me see what happens LOL
  • Hello all,
    142.9 this morning

Unexpected drop, I was on last night, but didn't get to posting, just was reading. Hard to believe March is over already.
    Beautiful day here in PA.

Will check in on the April thread.
    Thanks again for your prayers and support. This is such a great group.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, a happy Passover or Easter or whatever you celebrate.
  • So, I just ate my baked potato (microwaved) for dinner and I may do one more. I have been pretty sedentary today but also have not snacked. I call that a win. I also try not to eat after 8pm because that is when snacking is uncontrollable for me. I am at 426 kcal right now

Tomorrow we will have a nice Easter Dinner

Keli, are you maintaining plus or minus 5 lbs?

Nancy, I did IF with Fast 5 and that was a little harder to have a 5 hr window. I do believe in the benefits of IF. IF The 8 Hr window is working, don't change it
  • Hi Everyone!

Jen I'm sorry about the troubles with your DS.

No official workout, but my friend & I worked side by side at church and her tracker said we did 3 miles while at church. Part of the work we did was mopping the whole dining area. The dining area we are using is the same dining area that's used for the school. We had to use those big commercial mops. I wanted to go swimming after we did all of that but actually I was exhausted. After that I had to pick up a few items at the grocery store, then go home to make my dish for tomorrow. I made mini crustless quiche. Then cook dinner and clean up. I am really exhausted now. At church we will have an early morning service, breakfast, Sunday school, and then the regular morning service. No evening service.

Total Approx 1510 Calories +

Breakfast (260 calories +:coffee )
    Organic Valley vanilla Fuel shake 260 calories
    coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (500 calories)
    Chick-fil-a grilled cool wrap w/a bit of BHF's ranch 400 calories
    honey dew melon 100 calories

Dinner (750 calories)
    DH went and harvested some fresh oysters and we roasted them at the house. I am unsure of the calories but I didn't use any sauce or have crackers, just roasted oysters 200 calories
    burger w/meat, bun, ketchup, and a pinch of shredded white cheddar 400 calories
    1/2 of a small single slice of key lime pie 150 calories

Exercise
    3 miles

Enjoy your evening!
  • good afternoon! went for two power walks. will power walk to church tonight. will power walk to supper after church and will power walk home afterward.