How do you treat yourself?

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • My results - is my best motivation
  • I usually celebrate achieving my mini-goals with a good movie or a book. I just like a breath of fresh air for me, but I know that some people treat themselves with something delicious
  • It's the Small Things for Me
    I have two kids under 5, so going to the mailbox alone is how I treat myself....so sad...I know!
  • Guys, I just go for Tacos. A lot of Tacos!
  • Be kind to yourdelf
  • Watching films and painting.
  • I am skeptical because I think there is always something to grow. Now I try to improve myself and my skills at work. I am engaged in the cryptocurrency market and learn who takes crypto nowadays. As it turned out a lot of companies are doing it now because it is relevant. Corporations can use cryptocurrencies, for example, to pay for their goods and services, as well as other operations. Is anyone working with cryptocurrency yet?
  • I'm not used to praising myself for anything, so I'm not an expert. But one blogger's technique is not bad. Every time he achieves his goal, he buys something for himself or makes his wishes come true. It can be called "desires in exchange for goals.
  • I always talk good things about me.
  • I play games.
  • Thanks!
  • SPA, beauty procedures, jewelry....
  • Try to treat myself the best way possible
  • Quote: Hi all,

I'm looking to have a nice relaxing day tomorrow, in celebration of being 15 pounds down. What do y'all do to treat yourselves after mini-goals?
    Speed Test
    I'm not really a day-spa person, and I like to be active...but I also feel a need to pamper myself. It's not been easy getting here, and I could use motivation to continue!
    I am a plant lover, so I buy a cool plant or some flowers everytime I reach a mini goal
  • I cannot emphasize enough the immense value I have derived from the professional research proposal writing service offered by research proposal helper. The writers demonstrated an exceptional ability to capture the essence of my accomplishments and character, eloquently presenting them in the recommendation letters. The personal touch they incorporated made a significant difference, as each letter was tailored specifically to my unique experiences and aspirations. The service's commitment to delivering high-quality letters within the specified timeframe showcased their professionalism and reliability.