I have not felt good
    Feb 16- light legs/back
    Feb 17- light shoulders
    Feb 18- chest
    Haven't worked out as much this week, weak as heck, lost weight
    120-130 g net carbs, 140 g protein, 30 g fat, 1380-1480 cal
    Forgot to record!!
    Feb 25- cardio
  • Oh, I am excited to do this! It's like having workout partners I worked out for 2 decades straight. Started on a massive fat gain med (in June 2015), gained 30 pounds, med got lowered, lost about 18 pounds, now getting my azz back in the gym after a year and a half to lose that last 14 pounds and get toned and tight again.
    Sigh. I used to be in phenomenal shape. I'll get back there. I am starting Monday after my starting LC flu has subsided. Here's the "plan"

Mon-Legs, shoulders, abs
    Tues-Chest, calves
    Wed-Back, abs
    Thurs-Legs, shoulders, abs
    Fri-Biceps, triceps, calves
    Weekends-off

Cardio after every training session. I'll start at 20 minutes and work up to 45-60. I am in horrible cardio shape, so I have to work my way up. I do extra on my shoulders and legs because A-they are slower to build and B-I want to have great legs and shoulders. My arms build easy. I still have bi's and tri's from before I quit the gym but my legs are gone. I have a long way to go to have the shapely legs I use to have.
    For weight training, I will start off (obviously) slower so as not to over-train and slowly build up the weight, reps and sets as the weeks go by. I want to be sore after every workout but not 'injured' sore. I want to be a 'healthy' sore. Anyway, I am looking forward to getting back in there. I enjoy reading your posts, JenFZ09
  • Quote: Oh, I am excited to do this! It's like having workout partners I worked out for 2 decades straight. Started on a massive fat gain med (in June 2015), gained 30 pounds, med got lowered, lost about 18 pounds, now getting my azz back in the gym after a year and a half to lose that last 14 pounds and get toned and tight again.
    Sigh. I used to be in phenomenal shape. I'll get back there. I am starting Monday after my starting LC flu has subsided. Here's the "plan"

Mon-Legs, shoulders, abs
    Tues-Chest, calves
    Wed-Back, abs
    Thurs-Legs, shoulders, abs
    Fri-Biceps, triceps, calves
    Weekends-off

Cardio after every training session. I'll start at 20 minutes and work up to 45-60. I am in horrible cardio shape, so I have to work my way up. I do extra on my shoulders and legs because A-they are slower to build and B-I want to have great legs and shoulders. My arms build easy. I still have bi's and tri's from before I quit the gym but my legs are gone. I have a long way to go to have the shapely legs I use to have.
    For weight training, I will start off (obviously) slower so as not to over-train and slowly build up the weight, reps and sets as the weeks go by. I want to be sore after every workout but not 'injured' sore. I want to be a 'healthy' sore. Anyway, I am looking forward to getting back in there. I enjoy reading your posts, JenFZ09
    Sounds like you have a plan! It's all about getting into a routine.

For some reason, I can remember to record my weight but forget to list my workouts here.

You can try the Jefit app to record and track your weight training. That's what I use on my phone.

Good luck
  • Quote: Sounds like you have a plan! It's all about getting into a routine.

For some reason, I can remember to record my weight but forget to list my workouts here.

You can try the Jefit app to record and track your weight training. That's what I use on my phone.

Good luck
    Thank
    you!!! Tomorrow night is my first 'back to the gym' workout. I'll post when I get back.
  • Feb 26-Legs, shoulders
    Feb-27-chest