I'm a Boomerang

• Hi. I am Stacy and I was very active about 6 to 7 years ago. I can't remember my old name so I had to make a new one. I lost 100 pounds that long ago but I went back to work full time, got divorced, became the primary caregiver to mother with alzheimers, quit working out and became an alcoholic....whew...I've been busy.

Anyway, I have stopped drinking, am trying to start eating right again and mom is now in a home...I'm ready to start the Weight loss journey again. It is weird I think I feel better about myself throughout the journey than any other time.

I am looking forward to connecting with others again. This forum helped me so very much the last time.
  • wow, what a story, you've overcome so much already that losing a few lb's should be a breeze!! Great that you're here and feeling motivated. Good luck with your journey - you'll be feeling even better in no time
  • Welcome back. I am right there with you in terms of doing this all again. I originally lost 52 pounds after a child and only managed to float between lowest and 20lbs more for 5 years then I had my daughter, lost my grandmother, and lost my brother in the span of 9 months in 2015/16. I just got back on the horse on my baby's 2nd birthday last December so I returned to things, like this forum, that helped me succeed the first time. Wishing you all the best on your journey this time around.