I'd like to be included...

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Thanks for the welcome guys...

Mauvais - Do you sometimes think WW program takes it off to slowly? Or maybe it is just me not staying strictly OP ( which is probably once or twice a week ). How may points can you have?
    I am currently at the 26-29 range, I stay about 27 per day, try to.
    I am having problems coming up with 1 and 2 point snacks or breakfast items, so if you have anything that you could suggest...

Ellis - like the quote? I love anything that seems halfway depressing, ha!

Dentrassi - Hi !

Later ...
  • Satine-Then You'll love us, because we are AT LEAST halfway depressed(ing!!)
  • Dentrassi - I think it is so hard to not get depressed when you weigh over 200 pounds like you and I but I am sure as **** gonna have a party when I hit that 199... to say I am under 200 will be so great... I weigh 219 right now so you and I really close, what program are you following??
  • Welcome Satine!
  • Satine- on WW they say you should be losing 1 to 2lbs per week but that depends on if you are staying OP or not. My friend is losing like that but I have been losing and gaining the same 2 lbs for the last 4 weeks. It is my own fault for not staying OP.

They revamped the program with something called Flexpoints which makes your daily target lower but gives you 35 extra points per week to play with instead of banking points.

I usually have fruit 0-1 pts or nonfat yogurt (fruit flavored) for 1-2 pts depending on which brand. I sometimes have 3 slices of Melba toast with 1 0z of cheese or 1 Kraft light or nonfat process cheese slice divide between the toasts.

I also keep some saltines and packets of low-sodium oxo chicken boullion mix in my desk at work for a snack as well as a couple of cans of v-8 or tomato juice. These do the trick and take the egde off until I get home to dinner.

For breakfast I usual have 1 cup cheerios with 1/2 cup lowfat milk=3.5pts or 1 egg scrambled (no milk added) with dried herbs and 2 slices of back bacon (Canadian Bacon) or 2 frozen waffles with 2 tbsp light maple syrup.

There is a WW forum on the main board if you need more suggestions or want to ask more questions - they have a lot of recipes and food suggestions under food and point issues.

Hope that helps!
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Satine

Ellis - like the quote? I love anything that seems halfway depressing, ha!
    Oh... I hear ya, hon!

Damn... that reminds me... I haven't taken my anti-dep for two days!
  • Ben and Jerrys....*sigh* New York Super Fugdge Chunk...man I miss it!!!
  • Morning....
    Ok so I have been two days OP and the new hamburgar joint down the road from my house is calling my name...for Gods sake they grill them outside and it is literally about a block away...so I am constantly smelling this.....ughhhh
    just thought of that, it is 7:43a and I am thinking about grilled beef....what gives?????

Mauvais - Thanks for the WW tips...I love the program but dont think that I could do the flexipoints thing...I need all my points everyday and dont need anyone taking any away....I will check out that WW forum....

Lady on Fire - yeah Ben and Jerry's - dont we miss just eating whatever we wanted? Okay it comes with a steep price of being fat, but doesnt it taste so damn good when you are doing it?
    Ha!!!!!

Ellis - Better go take that anti depressant...I know how you feel after missing it for two days....currently not on any but have been in the past.....

Later.....
  • While I miss my Ben and Jerry's I am working on having Herrells (have you ever heard of Steve's ice cream? he is the Steve) in Nov. I always promise myself that after a road race I will go have that decadent hot fude sundae. I feel that after doing a 10K (and I HATE I repeat...HATE running) that I deserve it.

Before anyone says it-why do I run if I HATE it? It is more of a challenge for me. I get into these "I can do it" modes and egg others to join me. Right now my co-worker is up to 5 miles. Meanwhile I am up to 1/4 of mile running LMFAO!!!!

Carrie: Love the goal for the 30th birthday. Mine for my 40th (sept NEXT year ) is to have a flat stomache and a mustang. It has been my goal from the age of about 22..yep I think lonnnngggg term.

So this is my chance to lose the weight, keep it off and go get my tummy tuck. If I lose it and finally feel like I do not need the tummy tuck...even better.

As for the mustang, I want a convertable antique, like me. 64 1/2. But I have been looking at other convertables now. The Chrysler Sebring is a classy looking convertable. And I am a woman, change is not only a good thing, I think its GREAT!!!!

well I am off to get DS car inspected and then closing on my home equity, then the top sadist...the dentist.

and now that I actually got up and did some excercise I feel GREAT!!! have to make this a habit...stop loving my bed so much!!!
  • Satine-YUP! Being over 200 is a bummer!! I outweigh my 6 foot tall husband!!! (he is thin though!!) I also take meds though..... As to your question, it would be more accurate to say what program am I NOT following!!! I am doing (HAHA!!) South Beach Diet, and had been doing GREAT, but I have been cheating like crazy lately!!! Need to get back on track.....

HI!!!! To Mauvais, Squeak, and all the rest of you!!!!

Ellis-I took 1 1/2 today!!! I'm on PMS (Progesterone menstrual syndrome) and my doctor told me to take an extra half a pill the last few days to deal with the EXTREME MOODS (geez am I diplomatic or what?) that i have while taking the progesterone.

ladyonfire-YUP!! New York Super Fudge (DROOL)