Results: 2 Months of Medifast Reboot

• It's been 8 weeks since I recommitted to Medifast. During the first four weeks I lost a shocking 25.4 lbs. I was floored and motivated to continue on my weight loss journey, so here are my results after 8 weeks.

Weekly Weight Change
    Week 5: -1.8 lbs
    Week 6: -3.1 lbs
    Week 7: -2.5 lbs
    Week 8: -3.8 lbs

Loss of 11.2 lbs

Height: 5'9 | Highest Weight: 365 lbs | Medifast Reboot SW: 344.2 lbs
    Total Weight Loss as of 12/10/2017: -57.4 lbs

As you can see, the weight loss can really slow down in the second month, but slow progress is still progress. How many people can say that they lost over 30 pounds in two months without surgery or diet pills or exercising 6 hours a day?! Not many. So, I count myself as fortunate that my body agrees with this program and I'm seeing results.

A month ago I set a goal to be 299.9 lbs by January 1, 2018. Today is December 13, 2017 and I'm already down to 306 lbs. My goal is within reach and if I'm lucky I may even get there before the end of December. : Words can't express how happy I'm gonna be to be in TWODERLAND. There really is no better feeling that making a goal and crushing it.

Hope everyone else is doing well. We can do it. Even if you feel like you are messing up or not following the plan properly, tomorrow is a new day and you can always start again. Don't give up.
  • Keep up the great work!!
  • You are a superstar!!!

Congratulations, SweetEpiphany!
  • I am so happy for you
  • Thank you, Oppaloopa, MorningGlory1950, and Laura!