New Here!

• Hi everyone!

I am new to this forum and new (again) to WW! I have done WW at home in the past and had moderate success, only to gain the weight back and then some as soon as I stopped the program. This time I am doing WW Online and planning on sticking with it more long term and truly making it a lifestyle change this time!

Just a little more about me...I recently graduated from college and am loving in the greater Boston area while applying to graduate school to study nutrition. I am a vegetarian/mostly vegan and would love to share veggie recipes with other WW members on here! I look forward to sharing this journey with you all!
  • Quote: Hi everyone!

I am new to this forum and new (again) to WW!
    Welcome to the forum! Hoping this WW forum picks up a bit in terms of activity.
  • Hello! I would like to here some your stories and tips about your healthy eating journey
  • Hi There
  • Jumping in to say Hi, and join you on this journey. I am restarting weight watchers after a 1 1/2 years refatting. Hopefully we can work together to get healthy.
  • Thought I'd chime back in for an update!

Things went well for the first couple of weeks, but then the holidays hit lol. Starting this journey right before the holidays wasn't the best decision on my part. I hadn't been doing it long enough to be used to the lifestyle yet, so I fell off the wagon for a couple of weeks. But now that celebrations are over I am trying to get back on track!. Down about 6 lbs so far. Not as much as I was hoping for at this point, but still in the right direction so I'll take it!
  • Hello, welcome back. I started WW yesterday. We can do this!