Hello :)

• I have always been overweight, but I weigh less than I have since HS, but I am out of shape, I don't feel good about myself any more, I want to be healthy but I want to feel pretty again. It's such a weird place to be. I am taking steps on the mental health part of it, and working on changing my routines and getting right with myself, I am working out slowly, changing eating habits to keep the weight loss going. but I am looking for more moral support, feeling good about where I am now, tips, tricks, all that good stuff. I'm 36 moving to Chicago for a new life, and I want to start it out on a good note!

I hate going out .. I feel like people judge me, which I never thought that before. ever, and like I said I am doing so good compared to 10 years ago, but now I care, and I need to get my firece back, I work from home, so I don't have as much of a core group of friends/coworkers I used to. so I hope I can meet some like minded people here.. Ugh, I am not even sure if I am saying it all right but. Hi!!! Look forward to this

xoxo
    Abs
  • Hi Abs. Welcome to 3FatChicks. You have come to the right place for getting and giving support. Others need it too, because most here are not happy with the way they look.

Read through the posts, and if you see a topic than interests you, jump right in. I hope you have a positive experience here.