Results 1st Month of Medifast Reboot

• It's been 4 weeks since I recommitted to Medifast. The time seems to have flown by even though some days were hard. Here are my results after 4 weeks.

Reboot Weekly Weight Change
    Week 1: -12 lbs
    Week 2: -4.4 lbs
    Week 3: -5 lbs
    Week 4: - 4 lbs
    Total loss of 25.4 lbs

Height: 5'9
    Highest Weight: 365 lbs
    Medifast Reboot SW: 344.2 lbs
    Total Weight Loss as of 11/12/2017: -46.2 lbs

I'm in utter disbelief that I've lost 25 pounds in 4 weeks. I never imagined that this was possible for me . Even when I did Medifast the first time, I thought that it was just the people in the commercials who lost this much weight in such a short time. But I don't think that I'm just lucky. I worked for this 25 lbs and I am more "on plan" than I was when I first used Medifast to lose weight. This time around, I am weighing my lean and greens instead of eyeing it. I am drinking all of my water and then some. I have cut down on alcohol, only had three drinks this month and they all were vodka with soda so practically no calories. I'm logging most of what I eat on MyFitnessPal.

Needless to say, I feel motivated just by looking at these numbers. I know that my pace will slow down but I am happy. I will be overjoyed if I can get under 300 lbs before the end of 2017. I haven't been under 300 lbs in years. I'm coming for you 299!
  • CONGRATS! That is amazing!!!!
  • Quote: CONGRATS! That is amazing!!!!
    Thank you TWINCA! I saw some of your old posts about getting close to your goal. Did you make it there? Hope you did.
  • Great job. How do you feel? Are you hungry ? Are you doing this online or at a center? Thanks I will now look into this.
  • Quote: Great job. How do you feel? Are you hungry ? Are you doing this online or at a center? Thanks I will now look into this.
    I feel great! Today, I woke up feeling lighter and I have a lot of energy. I don't really have a lot of hunger these days. The first week or two is the worst when it comes to hunger, but now if I do feel hungry, it's probably because I've waited too long in between meals. It's really important to eat all 5 meal replacements.
  • Wow, keep it up! You're doing awesome!

Tags

medifast