Ticker Factory not updating

• I am updating my ticker on the Ticker Factory website but it is not updating when I cut and paste the code into my signature. The code was stuck at my old weight so I created a new one. Anyone else experiencing this issue or know of a fix? Thanks.
  • I don't really know much about Ticker Factory. I created a ticker but don't know how to update it, so I can't be of much help. Every time I go to Ticker Factory it takes me back to the beginning. I don't know how to find the ticker I created to update. I think I'll work on that for a while and see if I can get an answer. The problem started when 3FC did an update, and it seems we lost our tickers with that. Not sure.

EDIT I just tried to update mine but didn't know how, so I too created a new one. Then I went back to update and it didn't take, but I don't know if I'm doing it correctly. Sorry. Maybe someone else can help.
  • That's odd that it wouldn't update when you cut and paste it into your signature. I'll do some investigating.
  • Joel, I was offline most of the afternoon and my PC was shut off. I logged back in now and my new updated ticker info is showing, so maybe I needed that shut down to get it to update. I don't know if the other posters are having the same experience.
  • You're right. It could just be a matter of clearing your cache/cookies.

Tags

ticker, ticker factory, tickerfactory