Hello...take two

• Hi ladies my name is Michelle. I joined back in January of this year and was only active for a month or so. I started low carb in October 2016 and lost 30 lb . I felt great I exercise daily I was eating better my skin was better dropped several clothes sizes but then life got in the way and I lost interest and stopped exercising and stopped low carb. Since the beginning of March I have slowly put back on 13 lb and with no exercising everything has gotten super flabby again. I am a big time boredom eater and it is gotten out of control here lately so I know it is time to do something again. I am not interested in doing low carb again, though it worked great and I felt great there were some side effects of being in ketosis all the time that I didn't like so this go-around I want to focus more on exercising and a little less on dieting.

I look forward to posting here again and sharing this journey with others. Not sure if anyone is still here from back in Jan/Feb but I look forward to meeting you all and hope this board can get active to help us all stay motivated.
  • Hi Wefrogy! I remember you. Welcome back!
  • Hello again!