about to fall asleep at my workplace

• Hi all,
    I have a monthly report to present tomorrow at the leadership meeting. I'm about to fall asleep at my workplace. Please, advice. I think everyone have had such kind of situation. What did you do?
  • Drink a cold glass of water. Go for a walk. Stand up and stretch and breathe deeply. The extra hydration and oxygen can help you feel more energized.
  • Quote: Hi all,
    I have a monthly report to present tomorrow at the leadership meeting. I'm about to fall asleep at my workplace. Please, advice. I think everyone have had such kind of situation. What did you do?

When I was in college and had to learn a lot before my exams I used to mix red bull, cola and coffee. It definitely helped me not to fall asleep, even when I wanted to xD
  • I make green tea , because it contains even more cafeine than coffee.
  • Green tea contains more caffeine than coffee, in fact?
  • Energy drinks and coffee never worked for me... Simply take a small walk, if you have a chance go take a 15 minute nap in the rest rooms or something.
  • I stand up and continue working. We have this fancy flexible desk thingy that makes it easy to switch from seating to standing. And it helps to burn extra calories too.
  • Green tea is always good. Lcartinine is a great supplement and realitively healthy for fat burning and energy. check it out!
  • Do you like Berrocca?

Tags

asleep sleep workplace