My first weight loss blog

• Hello everyone

I'm D, I'm 18 years old (Birthday on Saturday yay!)

My starting weight: 238
    Current weight: 233
    Goal weight 160

I started my weight loss journey last week (7/13 around that) I lost 8 lbs, gained 3 back, been working hard. (Other than my once in a while night eating cause I didn't eat much during the day)

I try to eat pretty balanced throughout the day, boiled eggs and fruit/natural yogurt for breakfast, meat/veggie's for lunch and a light dinner, I also drink about 6 cups of water a day, I cycle for about 30 minutes - 45 minutes every night.

This has already been difficult because I wish the pounds would just shed right off but I know it takes work and dedication.

I want to be entirely honest in this thread.

I will love all the support I can take, this is going to be a long journey for all of us. Please send as much love and motivation as possible. I start college in the fall and I want to be a new person when I get there. <3 Thank you all
  • Just letting everyone know that I lost a total of 10 pounds in 2 weeks, please send me your love and support <3 I went from 238-239 to 229 and plan to continue until I'm out of the 200's. Thank you all!
  • Welcome and Congratulations on your loss!
    Have a Happy Birthday this weekend!

Tags

loss, motivation, support, weight