Looking for people up for a challenge

• So if you follow me, you will know that I work with tennis academies in Spain, France and USA. I also work with celebrities in the UK. I've also written an ebook about weight loss. Oh and I run detox Retreats (Yep I am crazy busy!!)
    This is where you might come in..... I am looking for regular people I can help achieve their goals for the next 12 months. Whether it's weight loss/ weight gain/ muscle gain/medical complaints...

Over these 12 months I will be documenting your progress across social media, Podcasts and in my new eBook I am working on!
    So for 12 months you get all your nutrition meals plans and fitness plans usually worth €1,000, straight to my App which you download to your phone or iPad. In exchange of me following your weight loss journey and publicising your journey. I'm offering this to a few select people that sign up to my platinum plan.

So once you sign up..... you get the next 11 months for free to achieve your goals!

So if you answer yes to any of the following questions, maybe this could be for you:

I want to make a change to my weight
    I want to make a change to the way I look
    I love social media
    I am up for a challenge

Contact me to find out more about this exciting challenge view my website for more info:

Tags

challenge, nutrition, nutritionist, weight loss, weight loss diet